Xenu, and the danger of his UFO cult posts

by seven006 35 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Before I go into the explanation of what Xenu is trying to do on this board and presenting the information about his cult I would like to express my agenda up front and absolutely clear. This board is now just shy of 5000 registered users. I'm sure the amount of unregistered lurkers drives that figure up much higher, possibly more than double. There are about 100 to 150 regular posters who seem to post at least a couple of times a week or more. Those regular posters all seem to pretty much know what is going on in the world and my posts on these subjects are not necessarily meant for them. I, in no way mean to insult the intelligence of anyone who is all ready wise to the tactics and motives of Xenu's and others like him. My posts are meant for those who are confused and still searching for answers about life. This post is for those we do not know who may be coming here looking for answers but are too afraid to post. This post is for the 4,800 lurkers

My intent is to expose other cults and narrow-minded fundamentalist teachings that might do more damage than good to those who may be in a vulnerable state of mind. It is those kind of people fundamentalist and cult members target with their deceptive tactics in order to add to their numbers. This is a key factor in why most of us became JW's or our parents or grand parents were conned into the cult. We, and they were mislead while in a state of vulnerability and we have all suffered the consequences of a cult's misleading tactics. This is my only reason for making this type of post. For those who think I have some kind of hidden agenda or I am trying to simply stroke my ego you are dead wrong. I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on those endeavors. My exact reason for going after Xenu and my personal feelings about what he is doing will be explained at the end of this post.

With that said here are my comments:

The Raelians and Scientologists are connected in several ways. First as I had mentioned they seem to both be (past or present) members of FIREPHIM a corporation that was set up for the exchange of information between what they call minority religions. Both are what is considered New Age UFO cults similar to the Heaven's gate cult that had 39 followers commit mass suicide in 1997. The Raelians as well as the Scientologists denied they have any connection with Heavens Gate but their teachings are very similar even though they publicly deny that also.

The Raelians go further to defend the Scientologists by making a comment on their very own web site about the unfair action taken against their sister UFO cult. Here is a cut and past of that statement from the Raelians web site:

<<emerging.In the Bavarian State in Germany, members of the Church of Scientology are no longer allowed to have administrative jobs. A declaration of religious membership has to be signed to become employed by administrations. We are in the midst of a complete regression, you would think we were back in the times of Hitler with the hunting of the Jews.>>>

The Raelians try to make their teachings accessible to all by claiming that Elohim has been genetically engineered and turned into all the prophets known to the larger religions of history. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Joseph Smith and Confucius and so on. This is a technique they use that in the psychology of marketing and advertising is called "positioning." It has been proven by exhaustive research that when it comes to marketing a product or an idea the human mind can only filter through the clutter of information primarily by the acceptance of only two kinds of sensory impressions that can be positioned in a persons mind to get their attention.

One, something they are all ready familiar with and can identify quickly or Two, something that is so new and unrecognizable it causes tension in the train of normal thought and makes one stop and pay attention.

The Raelians use both of these attention getting techniques in the presentation of their theory and introduction to their dangerous cult. They make ta person comfortable by saying they believe in which ever prophet or religious theology the listener is familiar with and once they have their confidence they introduce their UFO theory.

Just as the JW's do the Raelians claim that an interpretation of an ancient Hebrew word is incorrectly translated and they alone have the absolute correct interpretation and translation. We know the ones the JW's use, here is the Raelians attempt at the same technique.

The Raelians claim that the word "Elohim" has been historically mistranslated and misunderstood to mean "God," a single entity. "Elohim," according to Rael (Claude Vorilhon their founder), should be translated "those who come from the sky" and properly refers to more than one entity. By making this claim Mr. Vorilhon a one time race car driver and journalist basis all of his outlandish claims that we are all decedents of aliens and the head little green man's name is Elohim.

On the surface the Raelians look to be a harmless fun loving all accepting group of free love and touchy feely modern day hippies. No harm in that, hippies were fun people. Where the danger of the cult peeks it's true intentions and ugly head up are in the not so well known and left out messages on their web site. Having a journalist write a book and start a religion is nothing new. They use some marketing techniques to con a few of the bungled and beguiled of the world to join them and every thing looks harmless.

Then after the people are completely brain washed into thinking they have found "new light" in regard to the meaning of life on earth the little surprise start to pop up. Here is another cut and paste from an investigative source that has written about Mr. Vorilhon's secret little world:
    ---------------------------------------------
    <<<"Concerning the extraterrestrial being of Elohim, who is supposed to save us, Rael wrote in an apocalyptic style, "To die for Elohim, that is the most beautiful thing that this planet has to offer. It is the key to Allah's garden or to the planet of perpetuity.">>>
    ---------------------------------------------
    Here is another:
    -------------------------------------------
    <<<VALCOURT, Canada -- In the course of 29 years, Claude Vorilhon built a small yet international religious group by preaching that scientists from another planet created all life on Earth. But in 1998, Vorilhon had an especially big pronouncement for his 5,000 or so followers: The creators would soon board their flying saucers and return. It was time to prepare.

And so Vorilhon called for beautiful young women in his group to step forward as hostesses for the arriving aliens. Members of the elite Order of the Angels were to devote themselves fully--and in some cases sexually--to the creators and their prophet on Earth, Vorilhon. According to former members, well more than 100 women volunteered.

Any pious woman could join the new Order of the Angels and help prepare for the alien arrival. But the creators expressed a special fondness for beautiful women. Moreover, some women could join an elect group within the Angels by agreeing to sleep only with the aliens and their prophets, including Vorilhon.

It is an unusual tale, but the strangest part may be this: Today, Vorilhon has won a prominent role in one of the most sober policy decisions before Congress--whether to outlaw human cloning, even as a research tool that might help cure disease. At the direction of the aliens, Vorilhon says, his group is working to create the world`s first cloned child. Some of the Angels have agreed to act as the egg donors and surrogate mothers that the process requires.

Cloning "is the key to eternal life; that`s the goal," Vorilhon said at his Quebec headquarters, called UFOland, which features a large model of a UFO he says he boarded in 1973 to meet an alien scientist. "Everyone who enjoys life would like to live forever. Don`t you?">>>
    --------------------------------
    Live forever, wow, where have we heard that before? The same theme, the same agenda and the same brain washing techniques are used by the Raelians as in other cults. The founder and leader sets himself up as a prophet and all "truth" is only received through him. Rael aka Claude Vorilhon (Raelians) is exatly the same kind of person that Jim Jones (Jonestown) and David Koresh (Branch Davidians) were.

These self proclaimed prophets claim they take no money but end up building compounds and offices with the money of their duped followers. Then to show their devotion to their beloved true prophet and the message he preached the women are obliged to have sex with them. Who in the hell do they think they are kidding?

There is a lot more about UFO cults and the damage they do to peoples lives. Many just look at what Xenu is trying to do as funny and ridiculous. I can completely understand that. For myself I take cults a little more serious now than I use to. After numerous phone conversations with Sharon Roe the sister-in-law of Robert Bryant who killed himself after killing his wife and kids I take cults more serious. After I watched the news back in 1997 and hearing the name Ladonna Ann Brugato announced as one of the 39 people who committed mass suicide in the Heavens Gate Cult I began to take cults more serious. I went to high school with Ladonna and she was my first wife's best friend. They lived across the street from each other and I knew her very well. I was shocked to think that someone who was so bright and so savvy to the ways of the world at such an early age could end up killing herself because of the ravings of a mad man who lead a UFO cult.

I have told Sharon Roe that I wished that Robert had found this site and that maybe one of us could have said something to help him better adjust to the world out side of the JW cult. I think about at Ladonna and wonder how she got involved with a UFO cult and what could have possibly made a beautiful woman and a one time straight "A" student loose touch with reality enough to leave her young daughter alone in this world while she killed herself with the belief of floating up to a space ship to live with an alien race who came to pick her up in a comet.

Yes, I take the hit and run posting of Xenu very seriously. I take his constant unwillingness to answer direct questions and his avoidance of explaining his true attentions as they have been asked very seriously. I take his cult style of posting a link and then asking us what we think seriously. I take all his bullshit very seriously! I understand why many laugh at him, his ridiculous bullshit is definitely laughable. I look at his posting and his style of trying to slowly sneak his cult's theaching on to this board as deadly.

I take his attempt to draw just "one" person who may just be lurking and may be in an extremely vulnerable stage in their life very seriously. That is why I make this post. That is why I take the time to do the research, that is why I am not laughing.

Everyone else can see him as they please.

Take care,

Dave

• jerome
    jerome

If I were xenu and I wanted to stay on this board I would reply to this post asap.

jerome

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Dave I have to admit that you have a real concern for the well being of each and everyone of us. I am grateful that you take time to delve into the research you do and I can tell that you work for all our benefits. I am happy you take the time to express your deep concern over this issue of cults. Here we are trying to get out of a mind controling cult and then there is someone sneakingly trying to corrupt our vunerablity. I never knew before how many quackry beliefs there is out there in this big world. I can see clearly how people can gain your confidence and trust and then they come in for the kill as it were. I have learned so much on this board and I do believe you are right when you say, "if Robert Bryant had visited this board he may well have not done what he did to himself and his beautiful family. It is wonderful that you still keep in touch with Sharon, please give her my kind regards. Yes cults destroy and thank God we are the wiser for your posting. Thank you so very much Dave.

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
    PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, I think this is all a bit unnecessary.
    There is no apparent connection between Scientology and the Raelian group.They are no more connected than Raelianism is connected to the "Ashtar command", than the "Ashtar command" is Connected to "The Orion Command".
    They are both "New Age"(to use a term)though the Xenu Aspect of Scientology is not available to the lower levels of the church.
    On its facade, Scientology is a mind powers church.
    Both groups are members of this Firethingie organization you mention.. I suppose, as you say. But it will only be an association of convenience as they both feel "persecuted" (Scientology with good reason)and are trying to hold onto their "freedom of religion".

Fact of the matter is Xenu has pushed very little cult theology on this site.
    Where has he recruited for his "cult"?
    Who has he attempted to recruit?
    Where has he explained his "Truth"?
    He hasnt, hes only implanting suggestions like "meditate".Etc.
    I think the guy pretty harmless myself and I think his agenda is no more than to provoke debate, and stir controversy and thought in people.
    Get off the guys back.

• Angst
    Angst

The thought creeps to mind right now, the same thought that spawned my leaving the dubs... "Religion is for the weak minded who can't think for themselves"

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Tell you another thing.
    Being ex dubs theres a very great tendancy to automatically be against New agey type stuff.

Thats what Xenu is pushing."The Great White brother hood". The "Divine council".

the explanation of what Xenu is trying to do on this board and presenting the information about his cult
    What is he trying to do Dave??
    What cult is he recruiting for??

Ive been involved in numerous New Age groups,a half dozen "UFO" groups at least, the most important thing I noticed about them was their focus upon SELF EMPOWERMENT.
    They were very much concerned to overcome the impulse within groups, for the masses to become enslaved to the utterances of the "Channel".
    The Scientologists, of course, are a different matter.
    But which is Xenu?
    Is he A scientologist?
    I VERY much doubt it.
    Because he came on here under the name of Xenu, if he was recruiting for Scientology he would hardly come here immediately exposing his ultimate revelation, the fact of xenu,to plebs.
    He would be pushing mind powers.
    Besides all his symbology is Raelian.
    Is he a Raelian then?
    If so, why does he call himself Xenu?' A scientology term.
    I think hes just a stirrer pushing a bit of new age theology.
    Big deal.
  • gsx1138
    gsx1138

I wonder if the followers of Zachariah Sitchin fall into this category. He has some interesting ideas based on Sumerian texts and cosmology. But hey, good lookin out.

www.sitchin.com

Check it out and see what you think. I always try and to keep an open mind to various theories.

Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Have a look at the Xenu threads.
    Whats in them?

"Science our friend or enemy" - a link about cloning. Indicating possible raelian connections.

"Think about GOD tomorrow"- One word, MEDITATE.
    Thats a real cult recruitment type post there .

"Know thy world" No comment at all. just implanting a thought.

"For your consideration" An equation. nO comment included.
    Possibly an equation with Scientology connections.

Where is the "AGENDA"? Where is the "RECRUITING FOR A CULT"?
    in this.
    Chill out people.

• seven006
    seven006

Refinersfire,

Please see my comments to you about your questions that are addressed on another thread with this same subject. I do not wish to repeat myself.

Here is the link

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=26249&page=3&site=3

• seven006
    seven006

orange,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I care very much about the people who post here as well as those who only look. It may be hard for some to connect everything I try to point out in regard to Xenu's reason for posting here but it is very apparent to others. My posts are long and they contain many links. It is easy for some not to be able to follow and misunderstand what I am showing them.

Since Xenu refuses to give us any straight answers and only wants to play his little game I will stay on him until everyone understands his intentions and most important he finally gets the message.

Sharon is a great lady and has suffered a lot of pain. Alan F had a two hour conversation with her last week and I think she is starting to realize she is not alone.

Again, thank you.

Take care,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit