JWFacts, you might want to see this!!

by ILoveTTATT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Pterist
    Pterist

Invisible Presence !!!!!!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi avaddohn94!! Thanks for the info!! We hope to hear your story soon!

He must come here, since jwfacts already stated the picture was only posted on JWN. That or someone handed him the picture... and the person who told him about the picture told him that fabricated story...

Anyways, I have read replicaalaapostasia's blog and when I read his responses I have been like, is this guy really an apostate or is he a JW apologist? Because his attempts at replying to apostasy are SO LAME... that it seems like he's actuall trying, in fact, to make JW apologists look like idiots.

For example, a response I have seen to apostates complaining about the prohibition on vaccinations is that since the negative viewpoints on vaccinations were only in the Golden Age and Consolations, not the Watchtower, then that made the information not applicable to witnesses...

yeah... you can't make it up!

Anyways... seeing this pic on FB made my day...

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

oh and I forgot to add, by making such a response, he actually introduces to people "what the apostates say", although he twists the words like a "good JW"

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Comment on FB on that picture:

SI NO CONOCEMOS LAVERDAD DE LO QUE OCURRIO ES MEJOR NO DAR NINGUNA OPINION.NO SABEMOS CUAL ES LA SITUACION.POR EJEMPLO QUIZAS EL DUEÑO DEL CARRO TUVO UN PROBLEMA INTESTINAL DE SUMA URGENCIA Y SOLO LE QUEDABAN SEGUNDOS PARA ENCONTRAR UN BAÑO,O PUEDE HABER PASADO OTRA COSA QUE DESCONOCEMOS.LO QUE SI SE ES QUE UN HERMANO ESPIRITUAL JAMAS VA A DEJAR UN CARO ABANDONADO SIN TENER UNA RAZON.

IF WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IT IS BEST NOT TO GIVE AN OPINION. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION WAS. FOR EXAMPLE OR MAYBE THE OWNER OF THE CART HAD SOME REALLY URGENT INTESTINAL PROBLEMS AND HE ONLY HAD SECONDS TO FIND A WASHrOOM, OR MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED THAT WE DO NOT KNOW. WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT A SPIRITUAL BROTHER WILL NEVER LEAVE A CART ABANDONED WITHOUT HAVING A REASON...

omg if they only knew...

The comments are even funnier when you know the REAL reason they left... LOL

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

It's also here:

http://www.jw-archive.org/post/62775883702/please-brothers-and-sisters-do-not-leave-your#disqus_thread

Is this jw-archive website a real JW website or is it apostate? Cause it has a mixture of "bad news" for JW's and "good news"...

Supposedly, this picture was taken in London (I am guessing London, England)... that's what some guy is saying according to him... that he took it, in London...

Aren't you in Australia, Paul?

• zound
    zound

Maybe putting a link back to JWfacts original thread would be appropriate. What a liar, saying he he was there (in London.)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is great to see how quickly the picture has distributed to various JW sites. It shows the "faithful" are quite willing to ignore the Slave and research on the net. Breaking down the control the GB has over information is a key to undermining the BITE model.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

BTW. The picture is in Mount St, North Sydney, Australia.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

jwfacts:

The picture is in Mount St, North Sydney, Australia.

Ugh... so it's not just the US that's been infested with those stupid little JW literature displays?!

Can you provide a link to the jwfacts.com article where the picture appears?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

these racks have started to appear in recent months st the main line station which I use, first there seemed to be a huddle of dubs standing around them and I did some months ago engage a dub lady in a decent conversation about their UN membership, but in the last couple of months there does not seem to be any of them there at all, one time I saw a guy on his phone, another texting and mostly they seem to stand from a distance gossiping

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit