JWFacts, you might want to see this!!

by ILoveTTATT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I saw this on my FB account... and, wasn't it you who took the pic? Why is this on a JW FB page? hahahaha... someone's been naughty and coming here or to your site or w/e...

Here's the translation:

ATENTION:

We will not state from what city we got this picture from, but it was taken by a person who is NOT A WITNESS, who was interested in the publications and had to wait more than 10 minutes so that a brother would appear and help him.

The carts should not be left unattended brothers, to do other private activities. If ther is a need to go to the washroom, it can be done taking turns. The cart is not a Jehovah's witness, it is us the people.

4 likes, no comments...

LOL

• cofty
    cofty

That's pricelss!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I know!! I almost went off the chair when I saw this!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Love it.

I know Paul is not a witness, and he said he was there for more than 10 minutes, but what makes them say he was interested in the publications?

From all the discussion on that thread it was made clear that the literature was viewed as worthless trash and should be treated as such. He is also not just a 'non witness' according to JWs, but the worst type of human alive, a raging, mentally diseased, foaming at the mouth apostate.

Turns out the ministry of JWfacts is actually more effective than those shitty little carts....

• wasblind
    wasblind

That only goes to show, Posters on this board are only the tip of the iceburg

There are many more who prefer to read from behind the scenes

• besty
    besty

the internet is exploding under the Watchtower - I think they know...

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

JWFacts, have you posted that picture in any place OTHER than here?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Poor brothers... I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that the were using a public bathroom while still being able to see the literature cart...

• avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

Now, this is my second post (almost a copy of my first one... hope you'll excuse me). It has to do with this topic. I just wanted to say that the owner of the "testigos cristianos de Jehová" facebook group is a guy whose real name is José Antonio Gutierrez Garcia (post continues after the picture)...

Facebook Page

Besides his facebook group, he also has a blog named "replicas a la apostasía profesional"; i.e., "replies to professional apostasy" (http://replicasalaapostasiaprofesional.blogspot.com), where he basically uploads hundreds of pictures that naive brothers keep sending to him. (Many of them actually believe his facebook page is the official one even though the watchtower has repeteadly said it does not have a social network page and even this guy clearly says on top of it, it is nothing more than a personal project).

He makes remarks and comments very often that supposedly prove he's a very spiritual man. However, as you can see his spirituallity dwells upon rumors and pictures regardless of their origin (the one he took from jwfacts is just one of many).

His double standards were recently exposed by an extj.com frequent poster known as Hildebrando (hildeydesa.blogspot.com) as apparently he attended his son's wedding who is not an active jehovah's witness. Actually, they say there were other disfellowshipped individuals in the wedding and he had no trouble attending it. So, this poor man known as Jose Antonio Gutiérrez García, he believes he's the watchtower's appointed virtual knight and even has a Youtube page (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8vzmS-w1Dxn-1EKsp-VYwg?feature=watch) where he "tries" to respond to typical "apostate" inquiries... yet, most of the times, his virtual defense against "evil" apostates turns out to be a lame and pathetic attempt, nothing else.

I was just passing by (as I have for the last 2 years) and suddenly I found these two topics and felt like posting. Hope you all don't mind that!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks, cool find. The only link to that photo is from JWN, so interesting to see JWs come here looking for news.

Funny, when I read this comment " it was taken by a person who is NOT A WITNESS, " I thought, "that's wrong, I'm a Witness." Then I read 2+2=5's comment that I realised that I am not a Witness. Sad to say, you can take the boy out of the witnesses, but you can't take the witness out of the boy.

avaddohn94 - Welcome. I look forward to hearing your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit