Ros

by Gorbatchov 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

She sounds like a lovely and special woman.

I'm sorry I never had a chance to meet her.

My sympathy's to her family and friends.

LoisLane

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I saw the sad news on Channel C.

Rest in peace Ros.

• bikerchic002
    bikerchic002

Sad news. She was one of the first people who welcomed me here on JWD and we had several nice chats in the old chat room.

R.I.P.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

This post has sucked the breath out of my lungs and am sitting here mouth agape in shock.

Ros has been pillar in the ex-JW community for at least 15 years. Well researched posts, defending those not capable of defending themselves and a person with a huge heart

I will do a quiet tribute tomorrow for the life of such a tremendous soul. She did it right. RIP Ros. (tear running down my cheek)

• rebel8
    rebel8

She was also a supporter of AJWRB.

My understanding is she succumbed to cancer--what an unfair level of suffering for a good soul to bear.

• alias
    alias

Ros was there in the early H20 days. I'm grateful to her reaching out to me privately during the time of my tumultuous early fade 15 years ago.

I made up an email address for one of her groups that had my current age embedded in it: 26. I'm 41 now and that unique, life-changing experience will forever live through me. I still use that address.

The supportive network Ros quietly created safely caught some of us plunging into the dark nethers on learning TTATT. It was a waystation that helped me catch my breath and for the first time ever (before JWD existed), honestly dialog with others about JW issues.

Ros, from the bottom of my heart I thank you for everything you've facilitated for those of us stumbling in the dark and for the deep grounding and level-headedness you've incessantly modeled. Well done.

With sadness on learning you left us,

alias

• TD
    TD

Rosalie was one of the few from the xJW world I've actually met. --Such a nice lady and so very sad that she is gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit