JW's,Sicentology,Moonies,all members of FIREPHIM?

by seven006 32 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I watch a documentary not that long ago about Church of Scientology. What I recall is they interviewed one of the leaders of the church. He was some slick, used car salesman, slimy bastard lawyer.. I can't believe anyone with any brains would follow such a cult. I used to like actors like John Travolta and Tom Cruise but I understand that they are also Scientologists. I have lost all respect for them. As a matter of fact they were saying that these actors would put subtle Scientology messages in some of their films. I now try to advoid watching any of their films not only because their maybe hidden messages but also you know that some of that money that they make from the proceeds would go to the church.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hmmmm just came across this thread tonight and found it very interesting, thought I'd bring it back to the top!!

Ven

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

gosh flys, more then a year since that interesting correspondance with xanadu or yayoo, yoyo, yohoo, whoever.

I'm glad I finally started using spellchecker more often. I hardly understood anything I wrote. lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit