JW's,Sicentology,Moonies,all members of FIREPHIM?

by seven006 32 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Dave,

Here the date of creation in:

http://membres.lycos.fr/tussier/firephim.htm#article5

Fait à STRASBOURG, le 17 Décembre 1992

I have a book written by a JW on this subject but he didn't mention that JW were part of it. We know by the status of this association that no JW were in the ruler of this association but JW could be a simple member of it, an association has no legal obligation to declare its members.

Firephim was a kind of syndicate of cult to promote their "religious liberty", making contact with the french's senat or the french's assembly. When it was notorious that this association was a gathering of cult, they have stopped their lobbying but perhaps this association is not destroyed.

This is Cesnur, that has replaced the Firephim and the association "Omnium des libertés", both has been not constituted by members of cult, but one by a catholic's sociologist, Massimo Introvigne, another by a medecin who think that he is persecuted by the french's government. Both association fight for scientology, Moon, JW and other cults and have contact with them.

The scientology has build several association on the religious freedom 's ground and publish a newspaper, in it, a JW's attorney has written few article.

So we can conclude easily that in Europe and particularly in France, JW has collaborate with scientology directly or indirectly by the Cesnur.

I am sure that we can find a quote in Watchtower telling that there are dangerous cult in the world. Unfortunatelly, JW are collaborating with the most dangerous cult regarding democratic and republican's ground, the Scientology.

Bye

Charles

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

chasson

Hi Dave,
    Here the date of creation in:

http://membres.lycos.fr/tussier/firephim.htm#article5

Fait à STRASBOURG, le 17 Décembre 1992

If you DIG deeper you will find that that site is a fake. the same as
    The date. The creation of that originization was long before that.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

**********************Public Notice and Warning!*********************

the Leo J Ryan Foundation is what CULTINFO service, evolved into, they are folks that used to run the Cult AWARENESS Network [ which is now run by Scientologists who answer the phones - their website is www.cultinfo.org that's the REAL website for the old-non-
    Scientologist Cult Awareness Network folks

Scientology has formed a fake website www.educfnd.org which is registered at internic to Leo J Ryan Education Foundation.!!

THERE ARE M A N Y ! Take about 8 or 9 hours and dig.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Here is a cesnur link that mentions FIREPHiM. I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying about Cesnur. What is it? Did it replace FIREPHiM? The link is in French, so I could not completely understand the whole page. For some reason my browser would only translate half the page. I have no idea if this link has any relevance to this issue but it seemed to. Hope it helps.

http://www.cesnur.org/2001/fr_dericquebourg.htm

Wow, Plmkrzy...you really did some research!! Interesting stuff indeed.

Bye for now

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
    -Walter Kerr

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Christ almighty.
    Now the Centre for the Study of New Religious Movements
    is part of the conspiracy.
    You guys have lost it.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Is that what Censur is the acronym for?

I didn't know (and I believe that I stated that I didn't). As I said, I didn't know if that link would be useful to this issue or not...I just thought I would provide it for those who wanted to see it and could read french (as I admitted I could not).

Now the Centre for the Study of New Religious Movements
    is part of the conspiracy.
    Still have that knack for twisting words, huh? Who said they were? I admitted in my previous post that I had no idea who they were or what their purpose was. I even went so far as to ask.

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
    -Walter Kerr

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

NO R.R nooje said that that was just a link she used to get to some reasearch sites. Go throw some water on your face.

Refiners
    Read the previous page , the last post. There should be enough links and info there for you to see for your self.

• chasson
    chasson

Hi plmkrzy.

This site it the biggest french's site on cult in France.
    What you see in this page, is the OCR's translation of the OFFICIAL registration of Firephim in Strasbourg.
    In France, all citizen have the right to ask to see the registration of an association in the place it has been register (called "Prefecture") So i am sure that it is not a fake.

If you want more information on Firephim write to
    [email protected]. It is the man who has first published on the Internet this status and he speack english far better than me.

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

Hi refiner,

I don't speak about a conspiracy, this is only convergent interest that leaded cult to gather themselve. That's all.

Massimo Introvigne is member of the TFP's cult which is considered as cult in France. He has his own interest.

Bye

Charles

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

chasson
    I'm sure that 's true in the sense that it is a real site. What I'm should have said rather then "FAKE" was "Decietful"
    There is, ACcording to the two and 1/2 days of digging throught every metacrawler on the world wide web, that that sight is for what ever reason has given misimformation. Who knows why. Who cares. I'm not running down to knock on any doors to sign up for membership so its nothing to me. The info is there for who ever wants to open there eyes and see it and that includes XENU.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"St. Bartholomew's Committee." <FIREPHIM>=<Cult Cartel>

TM linked to Cult Cartel

Having been denoucned one after the other, the cults have decided to
    counterattack as a group through a new weapon, called FIREPHIM. Such a
    cartel is an old dream, dating back to the '80s,when the Church of
    Scientology and TM formed an ephemeral "St. Bartholomew's Committee."

IN OTHER WORDS I'll put this in a way that everyone here even XENU should see clearly, I hope. Or I'll pretend to eat my shoe.

L R Hubbard made scientology POPULAR then died. (Just pretend he is C.T. Russel)

The man who took the helm after Hubbard died, (can't think now what his name is, PRETEND he is Ruthuford.

HE wants BIG power and no interference. He becomes the founder of, with a few co-ops, and forms

"St. Bartholomew's Committee." "A CARTEL"

Then after all of the heat and investigations and interference from the various gov.'s over the years and COUNTLESS LAW SUITES he obviously goes underground as other various branches of SO CALLED different sects and RE-FORMS or CHANGES his STRIPES as
    ..................... FIREPHIM.......................

Which is still a "CARTEL" just as it has always been.

It's all there in the public records. Court records are there. It's ALL there.

There is nothing fanatical about seeing and recognizing that IS THERE?[8>]

This is where I get off otherwise I'l start sounding like someone else who posts who is a bit on the wako side of the fence.

BUT at least I'm NOT Making this stuff up. [8>]

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit