JW's,Sicentology,Moonies,all members of FIREPHIM?

by seven006 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Here is a link I found. I just skimmed this articles, so I am unsure of it's relevance...also, I am unsure of it's crebility. I simply did a search on Google for FIREPHiM and Jehovah's witnesses and this is what came up. I did a "find" on the page itself for the words "Jehovah's witnesses" and here was what it said in reference to them:

Priscilla Coates, former CAN (Cult Awareness Network) president and current chair of CAN's Los Angeles chapter, says that while she was not aware of The Family's communications with members of Congress, she is not surprised at the new tenor of the group's efforts, which she says lack substance.

Says Coates, "They have joined forces...and formed a corporation in Switzerland with Scientology, the Raelians, the Occidental Wiccans," as well as the Jehovah's Witnesses, Moonies, and Baha'is. The group is called the International Federation of Religious and Philosophical Minorities (known by its French acronym, FIREPHIM) and is devoted to defending the cause of NRMs (New Religious Movements).

Here's the link:
    http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/text/cri/cri-jrnl/crj0162a.txt

A couple of other links that came up:
    http://www.xenu.org/factnet/GEN/FILES/HELPS6/LZ.TXT
    http://www.religio.de/atack/intelli.html

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
    -Walter Kerr

• chasson
    chasson

Here is the link of the status of this asssociation. This association is a french on, so the status are in french:

http://membres.lycos.fr/tussier/firephim.htm

So only, moonist, raelian and scientologist, no JW. But perhaps the FIREPHIM's association has had some links with JW, but not officially.

Bye

Charles

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Here is an interesting Link that contains stitistics and memberships of various religions.
    It is not as thurough as it could be but there is a lot to explore here anyway.

I couldn't find a link so far regarding "Jehovah's Witness's"
    there is a mention of a membership to FirePhim and
    "Witnesses of Je'hovah" which is a different sect then "Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is probably a better source somewhere then this I haven't found it yet and I'm not exactly the best researcher here.
    I did notice that they also did not have any information on "Jesus Witnesses" either.

Here is the URL
    http://pages.yahoo.com/nhrp?o=richleebruce&p=statistics.html&pos=1&f=all&h=/religion___beliefs/religious_education

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• waiting
    waiting

Ok, according to Chasson, (love French names, don't y'all?) - FirPhim is done for a couple years now.

Xenu.......correct poster? Raelins? Who and what?

waiting

• seven006
    seven006

The research I have done was through the following organizations. Factnet.org, Cultawareness.org, the Christian Research Institute, and Watchman Fellowship, Inc as well as several others.

Here is the link to the full article from the first cut and paste I did. http://www.xenu.org/factnet/GEN/FILES/FACTDAT/JONJUN2.TXT

Here is the link to the second cut and paste from the Christian research institute: http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/text/cri/cri-jrnl/crj0162a.txt

Here are links to the organizations web sites;

http://www.equip.org/

http://www.factnet.org/

http://www.cultawarenessnetwork.org/

http://www.watchman.org/cults/index.htm

From what I can gather FIREPHIM was started by the Scientologists as a way to group other minority religions together to have a stronger voice on legal matters in a couple of European countries. Whether it is still is existence or not or whether the Jehovah's Witnesses are still a part of it or not is irrelevant. The fact remains that the organization did exist and the JW's were part of it. Tactics and ideas were exchanged between it's members and each and every one of its members are known cults.

The part that interests me the most is from the following exert:

<<<Scientology has been sharing its techniques with the Moonies for some years. It seems highly likely that under Scientology's tutelage,
    other cults will develop aggressive public relations, litigation and
    intelligence strategies. This is already evident in cases brought
    against the Children of God (or Family of Love) throughout the world.>>>

We have recently heard of the JW's beginning to produce test market TV ads. The Scientologists have been doing this for years. The Scientologists make the JW's look like the good guys in the world of cultdom. If the JW's have aligned themselves with them at all if only to use some of their deceptive tactics then the JW organization will become more dangerous in their deceptive practices and cause an even grater division between us and our families that remain in the cult.

The JW's constantly preach about being no part of false religion and have developed strict rules forbidding their members from even walking into another religions church as an attempt to show respect in the instance of a funeral. Attending weddings at a false religious church is also forbidden. But, as usual if the JW's can hide the fact that they are members of organizations like the UN and FIREPHEM to benefit themselves they feel it is justified. The JW's have aligned themselves with some of the most notorious cults in existence but refuse to open their eyes to the fact that they are a cult themselves.

As I was checking my links this morning I found that FIREPHIM has been discussed on I believe the Watchtower Observer so this information I have posted is not anything new. I myself had not heard of this so I thought I would bring it to the attention of this board. This will basically change nothing except for the fact of only reinforcing our knowledge that the JW religion is indeed a cult. By aligning themselves with other cults in any organization is proof of that. Also, as usual the average rank and file JW will never hear of this except if they read the pages of this site or that of the Watchtower Observer. The ones who have gotten to the point of checking these sites out may simply add this little tid bit of truth and exposure to their own thoughts that brought them to checking these sites out.

You guys can read and research more on your own and then come to your own conclusions.

Take care,

Dave

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This is interesting. I located this web site that offers the history of scientology and clicked on "FIREPHIM " in ARCHIVES and this came up.
    Looks like maybe they're on there way to erase being affilliated.

Home | Press Releases | Archives | Contact |
    April 24, 2002

News

American Citizens Targeted

U.S. Court Slams German Human Rights Abuser

Religious Minorities portrayed as insects

Result of the Hate Campaign

Publications

Freedom Human Rights Journal (in German)

Menschenrechtsbuero (in German)

Found no matches for "FIREPHIM ".

| Press Releases | Archives | Contact |

© 1999-2002 Church of Scientology International. All Rights Reserved. Scientology Trademark Information

It's kinda strange that the founder of FIREPHIM wouldn't even have information about it in their archives.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Who are the "Witnesses of Je'hovah"?

I did a search on it and it returned no results and asked me if I meant witnesses of jehovah. So, I clicked on "witnesses of Jehovah" and the only results that turned up were links to Jehovah's Witness sites. I've never heard of this sect called witnesses of je'hovah.

Chasson, is there any way one might go about translating that link you submitted into English. I can't figure it out. Is there a translation function in the browser menu (i'm using ie)?

Plmkrzy, in one of the articles that I read, it was my understanding that they (scientologists) were denying that they were/are registered with FIREPHiM. It was the bottom link on my last post ( http://www.religio.de/atack/intelli.html). Here's the quote from the article:

With reference to minority groups, Scientology has allied itself with other totalist groups ("cults") including the Unification Church, or Moonies and the Children of God (Family of Love). Scientology officials deny the registration in Strassbourg in December 1992 of FIREPHIM. This was allegedly a pact between the Moonies, COG, the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Raelians and even the Bah '.

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
    -Walter Kerr

• chasson
    chasson

Hi again Seven006,

We can't prove that JW were member of Firephim but by Alain Garay, one of their attorney and possibly a JW, they have contact with scientology. Garay has written article in a newspaper of the scientology which goal is the freedom of religion.
    JW has contact with Cesnur, an organisation of sociologist, who believe that there is no cult in the world only religion.

Bye

Charles

• seven006
    seven006

charles,

This is what I have been trying to find out. My French is very limited and very rusty but from what I gathered from the link you provided I do not see the JW's mentioned. The date of that web page was not provided in it's source code so I do not know when it was created. According to the information I had gathered in English the JW's were a part of FIREPHEM from its conception. How long they stayed in it is not known by me.

I am very busy with other things today and do not have a lot of time to continue researching this at this time. I need to leave soon for the rest of the day so I cannot get back with you until later. I do not see where the members of FIREPHIM would be interested in giving out information about themselves because of the sensitive nature of their group. They were also formed before the mass use of the Internet so finding original information is very had to get. There are numerous links to FIREPHIM in French but again, my ability to read every word is limited. I get the jest of what it is saying but not the complete understanding. I do not want to misquote any information so continuing to try and decipher the French pages is useless for me. If you find out anymore see if you can give it an accurate translation and then post the link and your translation.

I will try and do more research as soon as I free up some more time.

take care,

Dave

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Bona Dea

I came accross a sight before that had listed government documents regarding scientologists and there affiliation with reailm. It was a court document and it had to do with pending law suits against scientologists.
    In the letter it defenitly and plain and clear stated that Le whats his name founder of the Is in fact a front created by scientologists as a port hole or a distraction. They have likewise done the same with other sects. Basically the sect may not actually be what the members think it is when in fact it could very well be Scientology. The Realins were reported to be in fact scientologists.

I have been surfing the net all night to find it and haven't been able to relocate it again. All the pages that I bookmarked where the links were are now comming up "PAGE NOT FOUND"!!!
    Below is a few things I managed to save in word rather ten bookmark.
    My head hurts and i'm sick of it now so I'll just post what I have and quit.
    Encyclopedia of American Religions

The Raelian Religion's active association with other controversial organizations was underscored in the past year when Rael himself "expressly requested that over 500 Raelians participate" in Germany in a demonstration for religious freedom "organized by the Church of Scientology" (Business Wire, Oct. 24, 1997),
    an organization which is closely monitored and held under suspicion by the German government.

Meanwhile, other government authorities in Switzerland have been said to be "closely monitoring the [Raelian] movement," fearing that "the risk of collective suicide exists" (Reuters).

NOTE: In other research I found it turned out that "Rael" Is actually just some dude who was put up to this as a front for the church of scientology.

In the Czech Republic, a libel action has been lost by the
    cult. The Association for Religious Freedom has come into being
    headed by a scientologist with a Moonie as secretary.

Jon Atack October 1995

By Rick Branch
    Founder: Lafayette Ron Hubbard
    Founding Date: 1953
    Official Publications: Scientology produces scores of publications. A short list includes Source, The Delphian, Advance!, The Auditor, and the main textbook, Dianetics.

Organization Structure:

All authority resides in the top leadership. While there are numerous organizations throughout the world, all are directed and controlled by the few men at the top. U.S. headquarters are in Los Angeles and Clearwater, Florida.

Unique Terms: The theology of Scientology contains hundreds of unique terms which were either coined by Hubbard (e.g. Thetan) or are acrostics (e.g. MEST: Matter, Energy, Space, Time). Those which are most important will be discussed under the Doctrinal section in this Profile.

Other Names: There are numerous sub-organizations in the Church of Scientology.

Some of the more prominent would include Advanced Organization of Los Angeles,

Religious Technology Center and FLAG.

Some of the more clandestine vehicles for recruitment and dissemination of Scientology are its affiliated agencies most of which are part of W.I.S.E. (Worldwide Institute of Scientology Enterprises).

They are groups like Sterling Management,
    Citizens Commission on Human Rights,
    Citizens Against Taxes,
    The Way to Happiness Campaign,
    Hollander Consultants; Irons, Marcus & Valko, Uptrends (Podiatry Today, March 1990).

HISTORY
    Founded by L. Ron Hubbard in 1953, the history of Scientology actually begins much earlier.

Hubbard had become a well known science fiction writer in the 1930's. In fact, some of his ideas which are "common to Scientology first appeared in his 1938 manuscript titled Excalibur (Kingdom of the Cults, Walter Martin, p. 345).

Dianetics came out in 1950 and the religion of Scientology was established by 1953.

Wild claims have been made about Hubbard's earlier life by Scientology publications. For example, they have claimed that he, "graduated in civil engineering from George Washington University as a nuclear physicist, although the university records show that he attended for two short years, during the second of which he was on academic probation, and failed physics. Hubbard's Ph.D. was said to be from a Sequoia University in California, although there is no proof of the existence of any accredited institution in California by that name that grants doctorates" (Ibid.).

Gerry Armstrong, a devout Scientologist assigned by the Church to write an authorized biography of Hubbard, discovered other inconsistencies in Hubbard's history. Armstrong, who has now left Scientology, states: "Nor was Hubbard a World War II hero who miraculously cured himself of nearly fatal combat wounds, as he claimed. Hubbard never saw combat. After his discharge from the Navy in 1946, he was granted 40% disability pay for arthritis, bursitis and conjunctivitis. He continued to collect this pay long after he claimed to have discovered the secret of how to cure such ailments" (Another Gospel, Ruth Tucker, p. 301).

Biographers have also uncovered Hubbard's involvement with the Occult, which probably influenced his writings.

Hubbard claimed to have had a near-death experience where he learned everything that ever puzzled the mind of man. The notorious Satanist, Aleister Crowley, was Hubbard's mentor and he lived with Crowley protege John Parsons, engaging in sex magic at their black magic mansion hospice (Los Angeles Times, 24 June 1990, p. A1).
    Despite the inconsistencies in his history,

Hubbard would become one of the wealthiest and most well known leaders of a religious movement in only a few years. As of 1986 over eight million copies of his book Dianetics had been sold (Ibid., p. 299). Scientology's methodology and beliefs have led them into a long history of criminal and civil actions and convictions.

Both the U.S. Federal and Canadian courts have found top Scientology officials, and the church, guilty of charges such as burglarizing, wiretapping, and conspiracy against government agencies (Time , 6 May 1991, p. 50).
    DOCTRINE
    Because of the hundreds of unique terms in Scientology, the theology is often confusing to those who are new to the subject, and to those who have studied it for many years!

According to Scientology, Man is, at the core of his being, a Thetan. Hubbard's Dianetics and Scientology: Technical Dictionary explains, "The Thetan is immortal and is possessed of capabilities well in excess of those hitherto predicted for man. In the final analysis what is this thing called Thetan? It is simply you before you mocked yourself up and that is the handiest definition I know of" (p. 432). The Thetan is thus that part of each individual which is immortal and which has become contaminated or debased by the influences of MEST.

As another of Hubbard's books states, "By MEST is meant the physical universe of matter, energy, space, and time, as we know them in the physical sciences" (Science of Survival, Book Two, p. 264). Not only is the Thetan immortal, but also, "Hubbard discovered the means of separating the human personality from the body and mind. The Thetan has the power to create MEST, that is, matter, energy, space and time, or the basic stuff of existence" (Encyclopedia of American Religions, Vol. 2, p. 222).

Hence, Hubbard and Scientology would have America and the World believe that Man is an immortal Thetan, able to create MEST. However, not all MEST is good MEST. Sometimes MEST comes into conflict with the Thetan, resulting in an engram.

As Scientology endeavors to render this MEST mess intelligible they write, "An engram comes about when the individual organism suffers an intense impact with MEST. Every moment of physical pain contains with it a partial or major shutdown of the analytical function of the mind" (Science of Survival, Book Two, p. 28). Thus, an engram is a memory which is caused when any accidental event (be it major or minor) is experienced. However, at the instant that the engram is formed, often the person is unaware of the event. How is this possible?
    In a series of lectures given during August and September 1950, Hubbard explained the process. "An engram is a moment of pain and unconsciousness which contains perceptics. Actually there are thousands of moments of pain with just a little unconsciousness. Even a little thing such as someone burning his finger still causes a flick of attenuation of the analytical mind. The engram has one common denominator above all else, unconsciousness. But unconsciousness is common to every single engram, because unconsciousness does just one thing; it closes down the analytical mind. So, we have coined the word anaten. It is a contraction of the two words analytical attenuation (Attenuation means shutting or closing down)" (Research and Discovery Series: A Running Record of Research into the Mind and Life, Vol. 3, pp. 114-115).
    This engram is thus that "mental picture" which "contains, as part of its content, unconsciousness and physical pain" and is stored in the individual's mind (Dianetics and Scientology: Technical Dictionary, p. 114). But which mind?

As Hubbard explained, every person has two minds - the analytical mind and the reactive mind. Both having very specific functions, though not necessarily beneficial functions. In the booklet, Basic Dictionary of Dianetics and Scientology, the two minds are defined in the following ways: "analytical mind: In Dianetics and Scientology the analytical mind is the one which is alert and aware and the reactive mind simply reacts without analysis." It continues with, "reactive mind: the portion of the mind which works on a stimulus-response basis. It consists of locks, secondaries, engrams and chains of them and is the single source of human aberrations and psychosomatic ills" (pp. 2, 23).
    Thus, Man in his true nature is an immortal thetan. However, the thetan is responsible for the creation of MEST. Though the thetan created the MEST, sometimes the MEST collides with the thetan resulting in the acquisition of an engram. Because every engram is accompanied by unconsciousness to a greater or lesser degree, not all engrams are known to exist by the thetan's analytical mind. As a result of the build-up of thousands of known and unknown engrams, stored in his reactive mind, man seems to experience problems throughout his life. These engrams have accumulated not only in this life but in many past lives as well through reincarnation. Thus, it is Scientology's purpose to rid the thetan of these unwanted engrams. How is this accomplished? By becoming Clear.
    In defining Clear, Hubbard used an interesting analogy. Clear is "The name of a button on an adding machine. When you push it, all the hidden answers in the machine clear and the machine can be used for a proper computation. So long as the button is not pressed the machine adds all old answers to all new efforts to compute and wrong answers result. Really, that's all a Clear is. Clears are beings who have been Cleared of wrong answers or useless answers which keep them from living or thinking." The Clear " can create energy at will, and can handle and control, erase or re-create an analytical mind or reactive mind. The Clear has no engrams which can be restimulated to throw out the correctness of computations by entering hidden and false data in it" (Dianetics and Scientology: Technical Dictionary, pp. 75-76).
    Hence the thetan who has reached the desired state of Clear has, in actuality, become a blank slate simply waiting for new data to be entered. As Hubbard explained in a lecture series, " you have to have a new education if you are going to change a clear's viewpoint" (Research and Discovery Series, Vol. 2, p. 408). Thus, the new data, given by Scientology is not merely a rearrangement of already existing beliefs and ideas. Rather, it is completely "new" material, which is precisely what is needed for the "new education." Without this new education it is impossible to reach the state of Clear. But if Clear is a higher state of being to which all should desire to evolve, then how is this to be accomplished? By the Scientology practice of Auditing.

Remember, the reactive mind consists of "locks" and chains of engrams. In order for the thetan to be declared Clear, the reactive mind with its engrams must be removed by auditing. "The reactive mind is removed by `returning' the pre-clear to the engram, and laying its contents before the scrutiny of the analytical mind" (Dianetics: The Original Thesis, p. 54).
    Once the engram is openly expressed by the pre-clear (Scientology student), then "Auditing gets rid of unwanted barriers that inhibit, stop or blunt a person's natural abilities as well as gradiently increasing the abilities a person has so that he becomes more able and his survival, happiness and intelligence increase enormously. An activity of an auditor taking over the control of and shepherding the attention of a pc [pre-clear] so as to bring about a higher level of confront ability" (Dianetics and Scientology: Technical Dictionary, p. 28, parenthesis added). After the thetan has remembered the engram, it is then removed from the reactive mind during the auditing session with the aid of the Scientology E-Meter. This device, similar in function to a lie-detector, is said to be "An electronic instrument for measuring mental state and change of state in individuals, as an aid to precision and speed in auditing" (Basic Dictionary of Dianetics and Scientology, p. 11).

It has been correctly observed that to summarize the basic theology of Scientology in a few words is indeed a difficult task. However, in the beginning were the thetans. These were to eventually create the MEST, which in actuality would not be the best thing they could have done. For when the thetan, who inhabits the MEST comes into conflict with other MEST, an engram is recorded in the reactive mind. This engram, whether it be remembered or not, due to unconsciousness which accompanies every engram, is stored in the reactive mind and causes the thetan to believe false data [erroneous ideas]. It is the purpose of Scientology, through its auditing efforts to rid the thetan of all engrams so that in turn that thetan, who now possesses a new educational perspective on reality, as a result of the auditing, may advance to a higher state of being or Clear.
    Despite claims that its doctrines do not conflict with other religions including Christianity, Scientology theology is alien and hostile to Christianity blending Occultism, Eastern mysticism and science fiction.

"Hubbard attacked Christianity as an `implant' and said Christ was fiction" (A Piece of Blue Sky, p. 383). Hubbard wrote, "neither Lord Buddha nor Jesus Christ were OT's [Operating Thetans] according to the evidences, they were just a shade above clear" (Certainty, Vol. 5, No. 10).
    From: Dave Bird---St Hippo of Augustine < [email protected]>
    Date: Wed Aug 14, 1996 8:59pm +0100

Corrected version:

SCIENTOLOGY COURSE MATERIALS AND PRICES F.A.Q.
    ##############################################

This is a listing of the Scn 'bridge' at Flag 1995 prices in US dollars.
    It assumes a "processing" route i.e. paying for courses individually.
    A "co-auditting" route ends up paying a roughly similar amount for
    books, tapes, and other materials. The alternative of signing on as
    staff means you have little time for the ("free") training in practice,
    and are presented with a bill for the cash price if you don't complete
    the contracted time. This is based on Martin poulter's original list.

The secret materials consist of the Grade5 up to Clear--
    the original Operating Thetan levels--and some optional courses such
    as the 'L' rundowns, realeased in the Fishman Affidavit. Subsquently
    the New OT levels / NOTs which form the *current* OT four, five, six and
    seven were posted by Vorlon.

=================NON-CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL============================
    Basic Courses:
    Communications Crs oneoff $ 50 = $ 50 ($ 50)
    Purification Rndn oneoff $2,560 = $ 2,560 ($ 2,610)
    Life Repair 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5600 = $11,200 ($ 13,810)
    TRs & Objectives 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5600 = $11,200 ($ 25,010)
    Scn Drug RunDown 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5600 = $11,200 ($ 36,210)
    ARC straightwire 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5600 = $11,200 ($ 47,410)

The Grades:
    Grade0-COMMUNICATION 3x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $16,800 ($ 64,210)
    Grade1-PROBLEMS 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,000 = $11,200 ($ 75,410)
    Grade2-OVERTS/W'HOLDs2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $11,200 ($ 86,610)
    Grade3-ARC BREAKS 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $11,200 ($ 97,810)
    Grade4-SERVICE Fxms 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $11,200 ($109,010)
    New Era Dianetics 3x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $16,800 ($115,810)

=================CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL================================

Most people go clear on Grade4 and NEDs. If not, the following
    optional processes are run one by one....
    Grade5-POWER 2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $11,200 /not added
    R6EndWords ?2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $11,200 /not added
    Clearing Course ?2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $11,200 /not added
    these items are included in the Fishman affidavit before O.T.1

Immediately after clear the punter takes....

ClearCertaintyR/D 1x 5.0hr intensive @ $2,800 = $ 2,800 ($118,610)
    Sunshine RunDown ?2x12.5hr intensives @ $5,600 = $11,200 ($129,810)
    this apparently consists of 5 questions repeated over and over.
    O.T.Preliminaries.........
    Solo Auditting CsPt1 oneoff $3,200[#] = $ 3,200 ($133,010)
    O.T.Preparations 2x12.5hr intensives@[#]$3,300= $ 6,600 ($139,610)
    Solo Auditting CsPt2 oneoff $1,900[#] = $ 1,900 ($141,510)
    O.T.Eligibility 2x12.5hr intensives@[#]$3,300= $ 6,600 ($148,110)
    the above are [#]Saint Hill prices from 'the Auditor' magazine;
    the last item is a lengthy 'Sec Check'.

OPERATING THETAN LEVELS.

OT-I oneoff $2,000[#] = $ 2,000 ($150,110)
    it consists of a single action, go oustide and "spot a being",
    but it still costs $2,000.
    OT-II oneoff $3,800[#] = $ 3,800 ($153,910)
    it consists of solo audutting some very long series
    of verbal formulae ["GPMs"] similar to those in the clearing course.
    OT-III oneoff $6,500[#] = $ 6,500 ($160,410)
    in which it is revealed that out forefathers were brought here by
    the space tyrant Xemu, blown up with H-Bombs, and their spirits
    made to watch movies: many of them are now without bodies of their
    own and act as spirit fleas ["BTs/Body Thetans"] on ours.

[+++++++++++ NOTS (Newera diantics for OTs), the New OT Levels +++++++
    NOTS are an expanded version of Old OT-IV "Dormant & Sleeping BTs"

New OT-IV ?2x12.5hr intensives @ $6,500 = $13,000 ($163,410)
    the NOTs drug rundown
    New OT-V 4x12.5hr intensives @ $7,400 = $14,400 ($177,810)
    auditted NOTs

Prior to training as a NOTs auditor, i.e. OT6, the punter has
    to be fully trained as an auditor via the Saint Hill Special Briefing
    course (or the similarly priced "Accademy Levels")

SHSBC oneoff $25,600 = $25,600 ($203,410)
    Course Materials oneoff $18,390 = $18,390 ($221,800)

New OT-VI setups 2x12.5hr intensives @ $9,250 = $18,500 ($239,300)
    preliminary material on NOTs auditting
    New OT-VI oneoff $12,800 = $12,800 ($252,100)
    NOTs auditting course [the complete Flag NOTs pack]
    Pledge Intensive 1x12.5hr intensive @ $9,250 = $ 9,250 ($261,350)
    ?possibly more SecCheck material
    New OT-VII oneoff @ $3,500 = $ 3,500 ($264,850)
    Solo NOTs
    New OT-VII C/Sing two years @ $3,200 = $ 6,400 ($301,250)
    case supervisor work

+++++++++++++++++++++++ end of NOTs +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++]

OT-VIII course oneoff $10,000 = $10,000 ($311,250)
    OT-VIII auditting ?2x12.5hr intensives @ $ 7,400 = $14,800 ($316,050)
    OT8 "The Truth Revealed" has never changed from its original form
    and is only given aboard the Sea Org ship the Fartwinds/Freewinds.
    It's said to be the level which finally discusses god or the infinite,
    and leads people to think LRon Hubbard is god. Well worth $300K, eh?

Most punters would take certain prestigious extra courses.

Key to Life course&
    Life orientation Cs oneoff $11,500 = $11,500 ($327,550)
    L10 RunDown 2x12.5hr intensives@$10,000 = $20,000 ($347,550)
    L11 Rundown 2x12.5hr intensives@$10,000 = $20,000 ($367,550)
    L12 Rundown 2x12.5hr intensives@$10,000 = $20,000 ($387,550)

The punter is now ready for OT9, if and when it is released.

=================UNRELEASED MATERIAL================================

You can't buy levels above OT8, but David Miscarriage and his
    cronies are likely to have done further unreleased levels.
    They are said to be the repackaged old OT levels.

New OT-IX (old OT-V)
    Spot some spots on the sun & get mastery over the physical universe.
    New OT-X (old OT-VI)
    Learn astral travel & save on planefares.
    New OT-XI (old OT-VII)
    Planting intentions: become Dr Doolittle & talk to zoo animals.
    [these are found under their old OT numbers in the Fishman afd].

PRICES SUMMARY
    ##############
    By clear and CCRD completed---$119,000
    By OT3 completion---$160,000
    By NOTs (OT4,5,6,7) completion with mandatory SHBC---$301,000
    Add optional KTL+LO & 'L' rundowns---$388,000

--
    Regards, Woof Woof, Glug Glug--
    X E M U * Who Drowned theJUDGe's Dog ?
    s p 4 \ |\ answers on ( alt.religion.scientology
    /~~~~~~~ @----, and on page (/x/clam/faq/woofglug.html
    -;'^';,_,-;^; : : : : http://www.demon.net/castle/x/clam/index.html

A list of groups “supposedly” affiliated with CoS.
    Suborganisations and NAMES of SCIENTOLOGY
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Brisker Films (reported by James Hornsby)

(From: Friedrich-Wilhelm Haack: "Findungshilfe Religion 2000 - Apologetisches
    Lexikon", erschienen I/90 in Muenchen, ISBN 3-921513-91-x)

ability (= magazine)
    Ability Minor (= magazine)
    ABLE - Association for Better Living and Education (academe)
    Academy of Religious Arts and Sciences
    Academy of Scientology
    Advance! (= magazine)
    Advanced Ability Center - AAC
    Advanced Organisation - AO
    Allied Scientists of the world
    Apple School
    Applied Scholastics
    APRL
    APRT
    ABC Music FmbH
    ARK-Test
    ASI
    Association des Parents de Scientologues
    Association for Better Living and Education - ABLE
    Association pour le Respect des Libertes Spirituelles
    Atlantic Pacific Renaissance Theatres
    Auditing
    AUF and AB-Verlag
    The Auditor (= magazine)
    Boom Management Services
    Bridge Publications Inc.
    Die Bruecke (= magazine)
    Buergerkomittee gegen UEbergriffe der Psychologie
    Buero fuer oeffentliche Angelegenheiten
    CADA
    Capire
    CEH
    Celebrity
    Celebrity Center
    CENSA
    Centre - The Mission Journal
    Childbirth Education Center
    The Church of American Science
    Church of Reliogious Technology - CST/COST
    Church of Scientology
    Church of Scientology of California
    Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc - COSRECI
    Church of Sciologos
    Spiritual Engeneering
    Church of the New Faith
    CIM
    Citizens Commission on Human Rights
    Clear Club
    Co-Motion
    College (magazine of the Dianetic College in Stuttgart)
    College fuer angewandte Philosophie
    Comittee on Public Health and Safety
    Comittee to Re-insolve ex Offenders
    Commodore Messengers Org
    Concerned Bussiness Association of America
    Concerned Bussinessmen's Association, U. K.
    COSRECI - Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc
    COST
    Crimanon
    CST
    David Singer Consulants
    Delphian School
    Der Freiheits-Spiegel (= magazine)
    Dian-aero-etics
    Dianetic Post (= magazine)
    Dianetik
    Dianetik aktuell (= magazine)
    Dianetik-Forschungsstiftung
    Dianetik Sendling
    Dianetik-Journal (= magazine)
    Dianetik-Zentrum OEsterreich
    Dianetische Praxis
    Die neue Gazette (= magazine)
    Distribution Center Inc
    Education alive
    Eglise de la Nouvelle Comprehension
    Eglise de la Nouvelle Foi
    Elternverband Deutscher Scientology Kirchen
    ERT
    Tom Esterbrook
    Excalibur
    Excalibur Pre-OT
    Expand! (= magazine)
    Expansion Newsletter
    F.SEF. - Freunde des Sichere Umgebung Fonds
    FEGU
    Flag Service Org
    Flag Ship Service Organization
    FOLO
    Freewinds
    Freiheit (=magazine)
    Der Freiheitsspiegel (=magazine)
    FSM-Newsletter (=magazine)
    FSM-Post (Stuttgart) (=magazine)
    G&G Food Supply
    GAME - Le Group pour l'Amelioration des Methodes d'enseignement
    Gesellschaft fuer Innovation mbH - GFI
    Gesellschaft gegen psychiatrische Gewalt
    Gesellschaft zur Foerderung religioeser Toleranz und zwischenmenschlicher
    Beziehungen
    GOLD
    Golden Bough
    Good News
    Guardian Office
    Gung-Ho-Gruppen
    HASI - Hubbard Association of Scientologists International
    High Winds
    Lafayette Ronald Hubbard
    Hubbard Dianetic Foundation of Wichita Inc.
    Hubbard Dianetics Research Foundation
    Hubbard Explorational Company Ltd
    Hubbard Scientology Research Foundation
    I Help
    I-QI
    ICLSA - Israeli Center for Scientology in Los Angeles
    Impact (=magazine)
    INCOMM - International Network of Computer Organized Management
    Informationskreis fuer Religionen
    Institut Wissen und Koennen
    Institut fuer angewandte Philosophie
    Institution de Tecnologia para la Education A. C. - ITE
    International Business Center, CH-Geneve
    International Dianetic Society Inc.
    International Organization for Scientific Cooperation and Development - IOSCD
    International Training School
    Journal of Scientology (=magazine)
    Kinderliga mit Ernaehrungsumstellung gegen Psychodrogen e. V.
    Kommission fuer Polizeireform
    Kommission fuer Verstoesse der Psychiatrie gegen Menschenrechte
    Kommission zum Schutz des Buergers gegen Datenmissbrauch
    KSW News (=magazine)
    Ligue Contre la Corruption de Justice
    London Congress on Nuclear Radiation and Health
    Majestic Cruise Lines
    Menschenrechte aktuell (=magazine)
    Michigan Purification Project
    moderne industrie verlagsservice gmbh
    Narconon
    New Age Management
    Neue Welt e. V.
    Neue Welt Scientology College Bonn e. V.
    Neue Zivilisation (=magazine)
    New Era Acting Technique
    New Era Acting Technology
    New Era GmbH
    New Era Publications
    New World Corps
    Oesterreichische Gesellschaft zum Schutz vor Verstoessen der Psychiatrie gegen
    die Menschenrechte
    Office of Special Affairs
    Operating Clear
    Operating Thetan - OT
    Opinion Leader News (=magazine)
    OT-News (=magazine)
    Oxfort Capacity Analysis
    Oxfort-Persoenlichkeits-Test
    Oyotetsugaku
    Pacific Renaissance Theatre Company
    Philadelphia Doctorate Course
    Phoenix
    public (=magazine)
    Radio Freiheit
    realitaet (=magazine)
    Rehabilitation Technology Center - RTC
    Ron's Journal (=magazine)
    Saibt Hill
    Scientific Press of Phoenix
    Scientology heute (=magazine)
    Scientology Kirche Bayern e. V.
    Scientology Kirche Deutschland
    Scientology Missions International - SMI
    Sea Org/The Sea Organization
    Social Coordination News
    SoCo - Social Coordination
    Source (=magazine)
    Soutien pour un Envirement Sain
    Soutien pour une Justice Honnete
    Soziale Koordination
    Task Force on Mental Retardation
    Tech News (=magazine)
    Theta-Magazine
    Traegerverein zur Gruendung einer multikonfessionellen Grundschule mit
    paedagogischem Konzept nach Hubbard
    Upper Org News
    Ursprung (magazine)
    VEM - Verband engagierter Manager e. V.
    Verband engagierter Zahnaerzte
    Verband verantwortungsbewusster Geschaeftsleute e. V. - VVG
    Vereinigung zur Humanisierung religioes-ideologischer Konflikte
    WISE - World Institute of Scientology Enterprises
    ZIEL - Zentrum fuer individuelles und effektives Lernen
    Zentrum fuer Kunst und Kommunikation
    Zukunft - Die Zeitschrift der Flag Consultant Europe
    From [email protected] Sun Jan 28 03:33:32 EST 1996
    Article: 150301 of alt.religion.scientology
    Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
    Subject: Scientology front organisations
    Date: 28 Jan 1996 14:08:52 GMT
    Organization: The Internet Group
    Lines: 38
    Message-ID: <4eg01k$ [email protected]>
    NNTP-Posting-Host: zpirate.ihug.co.nz
    X-Newsreader: WinVN 0.92.1

Here is a list of some of the organisations run by
    Scientology. Unfortunately it is about 10 years out of
    date.

All Party Freedom of Information Committee
    Author Services Incorporated
    Bridge Publications
    Campaign against Psychiatric Atrocities
    Citizens Comission on Human Rights
    Concerned Businessmen's Association of the UK
    Criminon
    Dianetics Information Centre
    Dignity for the Aged
    Dr Pillpusher Campaign
    Effective Education Association
    Foundation of Advanced Abilities
    Institute of Applied Philosophy
    International Biographical Centre
    Narconon
    New Era Publications
    Rehab
    Religious Research Foundation
    Religious Technology Centre
    Saint Hill Foundation
    Set a Good Example Campaign
    Society for Safety in Mental Healing
    Task Force on Mental Retardation
    UK Conference of Social Betterment and Reform
    UK Police Reform Group
    Way to Happiness Campaign

TECH PRESERVATION COSTS

The church had to provide information to the IRS of the 5
    highest paid service providers between 1989-91. From this list
    >from the 1023 forms, below is how much the church spent on
    building nuclear bomb proof vaults to store Hubbard's writings:

1989 9,553,582
    1990 15,008,504
    1991 11,223,349
    ----------
    total 35,785,435

So, in 3 years the church spent at *least* almost $36 million
    dollars to preserve Hubbard tech in case of some calamity. This
    brings up at least 2 points;

1) the church is predicting some future nuclear or other type
    of holocaust.

2) the church is predicting that Scientology teachings may die
    out and must be stored somewhere so future generations can dig
    them up and start over again.

These are the only 2 reasons I can come up with for the above
    expenses. In the documents are pictures of these sites, and they
    all include "nuclear bomb-proof doors", for example. They are
    built to withstand enormous cataclysms to be sure.
    Why does the church hierarchy spend $36 million in such a
    strange way (Christianity didn't have this and it's 2000 years
    old!)? Does it bother you Scientologists that you had no input
    into this expense? Do you know how much cheaper your courses
    could be if this expense did not exist? Do you know how much it
    will cost to maintain these places, and how much was spent on the
    property and property development? Do you know how much is being
    spent putting Hubbard tech on gold CDs? Do you care? Whose idea
    was this in the first place? Who approved it? Was it debated? How
    were the contracts decided on? Were the contractors acquaintences
    of any of the people who approved the contracts?
    Who will get to visit these vaults? Who has the combination to the
    doors? Who will know what is really in the vaults? Will there be armed
    guards at these vaults 24 hours per day? Who will pay for the guards?
    Why are all 3 vaults in the Southwestern United States?

--
    //////
    Jeff Jacobsen SP3, Scientology critic
    PO Box 3541 ftp.primenet.com /users/c/cultxpt
    Scottsdale AZ 85271 http://www.xnet.com/~can/can.html
    USA Scientology has raided 4 critics' homes!!!
    Jehovah Yireh Baptist Church
    408 South Flower Avenue, Brea, CA 92821
    (714) 255-0875

Jehovan Yireh Baptist Church
    1808 Rolling Hills Drive, Fullerton, CA 92835
    (714) 255-0654
    http://www.minet.org/TM-EX/Summer-93

TM-EX NEWSLETTER
    TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION EX-MEMBERS SUPPORT GROUP
    Volume V, No. 3, Summer 1993

"St. Bartholomew's Committee." <FIREPHIM>=<Cult Cartel>

TM linked to Cult Cartel

Having been denoucned one after the other, the cults have decided to
    counterattack as a group through a new weapon, called FIREPHIM. Such a
    cartel is an old dream, dating back to the '80s,

when the Church of
    Scientology and TM formed an ephemeral "St. Bartholomew's Committee."

But in recent years, wounded by the same enemies, the Justice
    Department, the Department of General Investigation, and above all
    ADFI (the Association for Defense of the Family and the Individual),
    an anti-cult organization that has become the cults bete noire,

the groups are

reorganizing.

In 1990, Rael and Daniel Gounord, head of

the French Scientologists,

met in Claremond-Ferrand. Soon jailed in
    Lyon with other Scientology directors on criminal charges in
    connection with the church's operations, Gounord got a letter from a
    Unification Church official, and not long after there followed a
    meeting among representatives of Moon, Scientology and Rael, and later
    contacts were made with other groups and an association registered
    with authorities. The groups, agreeing never to discuss philosophies,
    is based in Strasbourg to influence the European Parliament, which
    meets there.

FIREPHIM has joined demonstrations against racism and xenophobia in
    France and Germany, saying that their human rights, too, are being
    violated, because they are ''minority religions.'' The new lobby has
    declared January 7 a day of ''National Observance of Religious and
    Philosophical Movements,'' and is setting up what appears to be an
    intellectual wing. Thus far they have gained the support of a Sorbonne
    professor.

Under the Mask of the Cartel, Le Point, February 27, 1993~

**********************Public Notice and Warning!*********************

the Leo J Ryan Foundation is what CULTINFO service, evolved into, they are folks that used to run the Cult AWARENESS Network [ which is now run by Scientologists who answer the phones - their website is www.cultinfo.org that's the REAL website for the old-non-
    Scientologist Cult Awareness Network folks

Scientology has formed a fake website www.educfnd.org which is registered at internic to Leo J Ryan Education Foundation.!!

Just another typical effort to confuse the public by the Masters of Deception - Scientology!

SOrry if I doubled up of anything I didn't take much time to proof read and some of the sights I got this info from had some of the same info.
    I hope this is of some interest to some of you.
    It's pretty wild.

Ol' XENU doesn't even know who he is and he is trying to tell us who we are. ROLFTMAO!!!!

I may still have some stuff left that I overlooked. I'll look later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit