WHY DID GOD CREATE WOMEN BEAUTIFUL BUT DUMB?

by new boy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Everyone who isn't New Boy please refer to my signature.....

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I've always like that one NB.....

• one
    one

It is always the same story.

According to the bible big problems involved a woman or a man paying too much attention to a woman, i some cases the wrong woman.

Dealing with the opposite sex is an art, if you dont master it...

• simplesally
    simplesally

I have not met many individuals, women or men, who are successful in life. Low paying jobs, trashy cars and even worse fashion sense.

My mom, who is Catholic, thought all the JW's were just white trash, okay, thats not all she thought. She said she thought that many of them looked like ex-druggies, bums and prostitutes. I started crying because so many of them were friends of mine, but when you take off the rose colored glasses, you see some of them for what they are.

• SYN
    SYN

Violet: So, have you found yourself a nice window-cleaner yet? Remember, it would be inappropriate for an Elder to marry a newly-baptized Sister, so you're pretty much stuck with Joe Publisher and his 1962 Ford truck (minus paint). Imagine going to the meetings in that! And then having to jump start it to leave again afterwards?

I'm just pulling your leg, trying to get you to see what you're letting yourself in for. Intelligent, handsome men are few and far between in the BORG...they usually figure out the what's going on and leave...may the force be with you.

I can honestly see you as one of those 80 year-old pioneer women, who are "waiting on God" to "deliver them a husband". Good luck, kiddo.

Every religion is the One True Religion.

• trevor
    trevor

Refiners Fire says: "In the animal Kingdom, to get a mate its the male that puts on the big displays, bright colours, enhancing his appearance.
    I wanna know why, in human courtship its the other way around.
    Its the women who dress up and advertise, enhance.
    Whys that??"

It's easy. In the world of humans, men have money!!!

• detective
    detective
    WHY DID GOD CREATE WOMEN BEAUTIFUL BUT DUMB?

I'm sorry but I don't understand the question?!?

(ha ha)

• Spiderman
    Spiderman
    BUT the real question why does the SOCIETY love their people DUMB?

Of all of the Jws who were raised in the tooth, What % have a"higher Education?"

I would like to say that just because someone was not able to graduate from a University, that it doesn't make that person dumb. I have known many men and women that did not even have a full education, many attending school only until 5th or 6th grade, yet they were very smart people. Some were very good readers, that is, they read and educated themselves.

Higher education, such as a university, does create opportunities but it doesn't necessarily make you smart. In my line of work, I meet many professionals that are not too bright, yet they have bachelor degrees.

I think the organization has slowly modernized itself and is encouraging young ones to pursue some sort of extra education after high school, being a university, junior college or technical school now adays.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

NOT all women were created that way -- I am smart BUT ugly !!!! QUEENIE

• Xena
    Xena
    I would like to say that just because someone was not able to graduate from a University, that it doesn't make that person dumb. I have known many men and women that did not even have a full education, many attending school only until 5th or 6th grade, yet they were very smart people. Some were very good readers, that is, they read and educated themselves.

Higher education, such as a university, does create opportunities but it doesn't necessarily make you smart. In my line of work, I meet many professionals that are not too bright, yet they have bachelor degrees.

AMEN to that!

But I do believe the JW tend to discourage higher education because it causes people to think out of the box and question things...including their religion!

But what does a dumb woman know?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit