WHY DID GOD CREATE WOMEN BEAUTIFUL BUT DUMB?

by new boy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

ITs easy "beautiful so that men would love them! And dumb so that they would love men!"

BUT the real question why does the SOCIETY love their people DUMB?

Of all of the Jws who were raised in the tooth, What % have a"higher Education?"

My guess is 2%-3% maybe?

Where as "worldly" people it is 22%! In the U.S.A

"Do not pursue higher education. There is VERY little time left! Make pioneer service, the full-time ministry with the possibility of bethel or missionary service, your goal."

[3/15/1969,p.171]

WHY?

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

new boy,

One question: How old are you?

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Carmel
    Carmel

New boy,

me thinks your dipstick don't quite reach the bottom of the oil pan!

carmel

• Solace
    Solace

"ITs easy "beautiful so that men would love them! And dumb so that they would love men!"

not quite sure how to respond.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yet another post I'm not touching with a ten foot pole ... nope, not meeeee.

• Teirce
    Teirce

One of the reasons I left had to do with the complete lack of success bagging a JW chick who was adequately, or remotely, academically smart. Couldn't do it. Had to settle for pretty, wild, and not-bright. If I Had been able to attract and keep a 'smart one', such as they are, life may have been tolerable to stay in. It wasn't. I went through a misogynistic period because of that rejection, and I wonder if it's a universal period for young men till they get their bearings and realize they DON'T have to stay in the org to get a woman. Realizing that is a dawn of a new age.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

In the animal Kingdom, to get a mate its the male that puts on the big displays, bright colours, enhancing his appearance.
    I wanna know why, in human courtship its the other way around.
    Its the women who dress up and advertise, enhance.
    Whys that??

Refiner- doesnt understand, and terrified of women "class"

• Teirce
    Teirce

Male displays are to advertise power and their dominance over other males, which signals genetic premium. Flamboyant color is an evolutionary adaptation to denote that said male's genetics are so robust that his genes have spare time to experiment, and productively at that. All things otherwise being equal, the genes for normal non-flamboyant color and characteristics have been bred out of whichever species.

Males in the org also have their forms of display. "Reaching out" for priviledges, insofar as the witness dating game goes, is the equivalent of showing a surplus of mental ability, stamina and demonstrating that much-touted quality of fatherly providership. They get to possess a degree of real power, which is oftentimes the only real power, albeit indirect, that an elderette may get.

• terafera2
    terafera2

From a woman's point of view...

I never found any of the brothers in my congregation remotely interesting. Many of them my age had no higher education and many were window washers, gas station attendants or telemarketers. Most of them were using mommy and daddy's car for service so how would you ever go on a date, let alone start a family with them.

Ever try to have a conversation with a brother? Many times all he wanted to talk about was how much service you were getting in.. trying to decipher if you were the 'spiritual wife' that every fine brother needed. Can you cook? Do you want to be a regular pioneer? I've never met a brother who asked what my dreams or goals were outside of the jw religion.

It took me meeting a 'worldly' man to finally get revved up and see what life was about!

• terafera2
    terafera2

p.s.-

Bryce Hemmelgarnd, I hope you are reading this!! Hope you're enjoying the Bethel life... you missed out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit