Head coverings yet again in the latest KM

by life is to short 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

I think there was a separate thread on this topic (from the November Kingdom Ministry) a few weeks ago.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you don`t have a Weinie in your Pants..

Wear one one your Head!..

Introducing the New WBT$ Approved..

Equalizer!..

Now your Ready for Field Service!!..

............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

So you have to take the wig off, show your scalp, then put the wig back on so as not to stumble the householder? Um...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OUTLAW, YOUR THE BEST. I hope we meet someday and share some scotch!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Julia,.. You know that wig thing was all in jest, right?

Lol

NJY

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Good i'm glad they are still spouting dumb shit like this I hope it continues to increase in absolute idocrisy. Many bible studys stopped due to formal biblical dress code interpetations(biblestudy realizes that these people are bat shit loonie).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERYKzez97lA

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

And the more they split hairs like whether you're demonstrating the study, conducting the study for the second or third time, wearing a wig, who you have with you, what the weather is like that day, the more people will go, WTF? Such mad levels of control in a person's life is bound to make them feel that something is seriously wrong with this religion.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

"Such mad levels of control in a person's life is bound to make them feel that something is seriously wrong with this religion."

Amen

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The more stupid rules they make that have nothing to do with spirituality, the more they begin to look like the Talmud. I thought this kind of obedience to rules that have nothing to do with the presentation was something the washtowel bashes as Pharisaic, not something they themselves would impose. What does it have to do with someone's competence if they have to decide when they "need" to wear something based on what constitutes a "regular study"? And just women? That sure sounds like the Talmud, and something the Pharisees would impose.

• rmt1
    rmt1

Strain gnat, gulp camel, tenth of dill, mint and cumin.

Only families and employment and sunk costs being held hostage at shunpoint can explain subordinating one's own nature-given common sense to this collosus of stupidity.

No person is so naturally stupid as to absorb all this as God's will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit