Passing a resolution a painful experience

by stillin 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scully
    Scully

DoC:

The only way to vote against their resolution is with your checkbook.

DO NOT put any $$$$ in the contribution boxes.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Money is one of the ONLY things the WTS understands.

This sort of thing is nothing new. When I was a newbie here, I transcribed a letter that I'd written (anonymously of course) to the BoE of the Congregation™ we were in almost 20 years prior. Found an Old Letter

This was the ONLY Resolution™ I'd ever seen at a KH where it was almost evenly split between the Yes and No votes - it was passed on the plurality of THREE votes.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Usually we had the "mentally diseased class" nominate and "second the motion", where else can you find such a great caliber of people signing away the Kingdom Halls years of donations by the ancient sisters who are all dead, now they are dead we spent their money on stupid projects all to make the elders look like they were being blindly obedient to the one eye Ogre Slave.

I don't believe in Karma still something strange is going on, the younger Witnesses are not donating money to the Kingdom Halls. The elders will get together and try to think of ways to turn some of the stingy young witnesses upside and shake a few coins out of their pockets. What will they do?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

My bowels have just resolved to pass an urgent notice of motion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit