New Bible Release At Annual Meeting

by lambsbottom 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caliber
    caliber

I think my blood pressure just went through the roof

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

I guess many here will read a new bible with high interest, only to search for what "updates" (modifcations) have been made

• factfinder
    factfinder

Outlaw-

• piztjw
    piztjw

Maybe a "new" Organization book of rules?

After all the old one teaches false doctrine now that the GB is right up there with JC.

• steve2
    steve2

Jehovah's Witnesses are in good company with lots of other religious publishing companies in producing new versions of the Bible as cash cows.

However, we could be forgiven for expecting less overt money-making initiatives from God's sole true earthly channel of communication.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

either you're happy with the ones you have now....

or the tablets (everyone with them looooves them so)

What's the point of a NEW NWT Bible? stupid!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

We will see what happens..only a few more days to go!!

I was talking to a couple of Elders [ this was after all me Elder meetings, about reading the FLOCK book. You know I do NOT qualify to read it because the HOLY SPIRIT did not appoint me] and one uber-Elder with a super -hot wife who dresses super-hot [ back in the day she was NAUGHTY!! ] said, " Do you know what I learned in ELDER SCHOOL....... ( crickets chirping) I learned that there is a appendix in the back of the NWT..."

JW's don't even understand the bible they have. Any new bible is just for drumming up contributions... BTW, I hope to record the annual meeting with my spy gear. If i can, I will give it to RayPublisher and he can go from there.

Peace!

DD

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

It would be something if to see how much money they rake in. Maybe you can get that with your spy gear where they are counting all that money and put it on youtube. Or see if 'hot sister' use to be NAUGHTY will give up some secret info after a bottle or 2 of some good Champayne, compliment her on her great knowledge about the appendix, wow!! Maybe the spirits will kick in...

money grabbing scamming good for nothing WTS

• smiddy
    smiddy

lambsbottom , welcome to the board seeing it is your first post it would be nice for you to introduce yourself , nothing specific of course, not something to identify you personally .Can you share some of your history ? experiences ? without divulging too much information ?

We would love to hear from you

smiddy

• Gayle
    Gayle

The GB will "slip in a 'Mickey'"/bible, only to create a high or incapacitation

only to further control them, either to keep eating Watchtower re-hash or

to slip in another new/'used' control, called 'new light.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit