IPCC Climate Change Report........

by cantleave 153 Replies latest social current

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

as usual these threads die when the deniers are asked specific questions that don't have answers on the blogosphere

much easier to paste an ice core graph and claim climate has always changed than it is to actually read what the author says about his own work

much easier to deny the 97% consensus or criticise the methodology used to verify it than to provide an alternative view

much easier to paste a simplistic media graphic than to read and understand the source data for yourself

What a dumb comment. If anyone is doing all the copy and paste it's you. At least I can make my own arguments instead of just parroting "the experts." The ice core authors point you brought up about highest c02 levels now, in no way diminishes the fact that the ice core data clearly supports that climate has always changed, and changed drastically; in fact, in the same breath Jean states this:

A new climate equilibrium is expected but we have no analog from the past climate (except maybe at the time of the dinosaurs!)

Are you really arrogant enough to say that the climate hasn't changed prior to the industrial age? And that we can prevent the next ice age? If so, you'll probably believe anything, just like the 97% consensus myth that you keep touting like a religious rote.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What question did I not answer?

• Glander
    Glander

Ms. Laframboise makes her living blogging in opposition to climate change research. As a piece of investigative journalism her article is laughable - read it again - it is full of opinion and innuendo but lacking any substantive information. (?)

Your post is not true.

What part of her article is false?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Oct 6, 2013 - Irish singer, songwriter, author Sir Bob Geldof predicted: 'All humans will die before 2030' [becuse of climate change]. This whole movement with it's catastophic predictions is looking more and more like a doomsday religion. See you in 2031, beers are on me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit