The last good deed I did for the a Witness couple I was told to do before I started to fade.

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

TRUHSEEKER- Thanks for relating that story. Welcome to the board by the way ! Incredible. There are too many JW's who look at using the system instead of supporting the system. Then they find out all too late that the WT Society has lied to them about living forever, etc. etc. - and they look around trying to blame others for their own stupidity and laziness. Wow. It's like" get a life " Jethro & mable- lordy Moses . This seems straight out of the Beverly Hillbillies- but with an opposite ending

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Why would anyone NOT pay taxes.

Just because the Mother Ship doesn't pay taxes, is no excuse....

The Gov't gives them a religious pass...

Not so for the Zombie Drone's.

LoisLane

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

“Wasaelder” You’re right, it was far too long and I apologize for too many details, I will be more succinct.

Thank you for your kind words and not blasting me off for spelling or nonsense talk.

Now that I have learned my lesson, I want to change my life to a more original form of Christian thinking and help the world regardless of whether they believe in God or don’t. I sent applications out to work for “Meals on Wheels”, “Food Bank”, Visiting Rest Homes and other charities, even going to donate blood. Is it possible to not contradict myself and say I would prefer not to help the older Witnesses using these programs because they are always speaking ill of them and often I hear them say “I hate this wicked world, I wish it would end” because one of their 90-something year old friends died. Usually I pipe in and say “there are many kids who die daily, children under 25 years old who never had a chance to live a long life, what’s more unfair and unnatural, a kid dying or brother faithful 96 year old former Bethelite?”

“Victims of a scam” Cracking the Whip’s quote

It’s a scam of large proportions few desire to explore, they enjoy being victims of a hoax because the humiliation of being wrong would cause them to lose too much face with family and friends who warned them this was a “Cult” decades ago. What purpose does the Organization bring to our current life when most Witnesses feel we live in a “throw away world so it does not matter how we treat the environment or worry about giving money to help save Rainforest and the Ocean. Most Witnesses who were never wronged and have limited contact with the real problems facing the Organization and hate this world, they want to remain in the Matrix and live the lie. I thought things would change a little with the July 15 th Watchtower, instead I keep hearing how faith inspiring the magazine was and it was further evidence “Jehovah is feeding his faithful sheep at the proper time by not revealing large amounts of deep truths the sheep could not handle. Has anyone ever explained the “Over-lapping Generation to you in a way that makes logical sense or do they get flustered like my old set of friends?

What happened with the July 15 th Study Edition of the Watchtower? We have no Faithful Slave appointed by Jesus Christ, who is looking outfor us? It's the Elephant in our living room nobody is willing to talk about. Are we dealing with a order of silence because nobody has spoken of the conundrum “The Faithful Servant will not receive authority over the domestics until Jesus Christ returns (Second Coming) leaving us with no Faithful Slave since all will be taken up in the Rapture. The magazine was clear with these key points, we will still have some of the "mentally diseased class" watching over us when the real Law abiding GB and other members of Patterson and Bethel leave the planet! Nobody will discuss this at the Kingdom Hall and their Apostate Radar ears are sharper than ever!

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

I don't know how I lost my post above, I just wanted to thank everyone for being so kind and say I am working on all the respones to the kind Messages I received, I look forward to meeting everyone and appreciate the reception. The Kingdom Halls are not the same, if some of you who left twenty years ago were to walk in, some things are the same and others are not recognizable.

How do I fix my story about Cletus and Mable and Peggy Sue?

• stillin
    stillin

I'm not sure sanlouis, but it could be that the mods take out some posts with actual names.

welcome and I enjoyed your story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit