The last good deed I did for the a Witness couple I was told to do before I started to fade.

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
  • stillin
    stillin

What a pathetic story! I too am reaching my slowing-down years and expect drastic changes in my lifestyle because SS will be piddly, my savings can't hold a candle to any serious, inevitable health problems, and I HAVE been playing by the rules. No, not WT rules. I would have been pioneering much more than I did, never learned a skill and taken it to market (worldly,)

good of you to have at least tried to help these people. Are they still alive?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Too long. Good story though. Illustrates JW reality hitting them in the face!

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

I'm sure this sounds arrogant, but as a former pioneer/elder of 15 years, I still have no use for people that are "inactive Witnesses". People that "believe in Jehovah", but not much else. People that do not have the brains to think there way out of bullshit superstition.

Stay away from the bOrg, and you not get burned helping idiots that excused their own laziness by playing the Armageddon card.

• CrackingTheWhip
    CrackingTheWhip

Victims of a scam.

• clarity
    clarity

Good post Santluis ........

>

Sad to see where so many will come to ...nice going wt

>

Out the 5 posters so far ...3 of you are Newbies!!!!!!!!

>

A huge welcome to you all ...hope to hear of your experiences.

clarity

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I was always amazed at the JWs who worked for cash and paid no taxes. Didn't Jesus answer that question and tell them to pay their taxes? I am glad now I always reported all my income and paid into SS. I'd have nothing if I hadn't done that.

That's what people don't think about -- the future -- when they're skimming money and spending it like they'll always have it. If you don't report income and pay taxes you won't get SS, you don't qualify for unemployment insurance, you can't finance a house or car, and you won't have worker's compensation if you get injured.

I've met many JWs who have a tremendous sense of entitlement.

• keynumber
    keynumber

AND OF COURSE THERE ARE THOSE (NON WITNESSES) WHO TRY TO GET MATERIAL AID, OR HELP WITH THE RENT FROM THE JWS.

iM DF'D AND AS I WAS WALKING OUT OF THE HALL A DUMPY LOOKING COUPLE IN A CAR BARELY RUNNING APPROACH ME...i PRETTY MUCH NEW

WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN...IN OTHER WORDS THEY SHOULD OF GONE TO THE MORMONS OR SOME OTHER INSTUTION THAT PROVIDS AID.

LED THEM TO AN ELDER....THEY THANKED ME...IN MY MIND I SAID 'GOOD LUCK' IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN...REMEMBER THE HELP THEY GIVE IS SPIRITUAL ONLY TO NON-MEMBERS ...DF'D KEYNUMBER

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS and Wal-mart are similar

They are both businesses that pay their workers little to nothin'

and have to rely on state aid to make up the rest

In the hall I attended some of the youth in their 20's only had part time jobs

their excuse was to spend more time in the preachin' work

They will have one hell of a wake up call in the future which won't include " Paradise "

• wasblind
    wasblind

Cletus and Mable made out like lillies in the fields in thier youth

now they can't find a petal to cover their hindparts in thier old age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit