Happy Birthday,JWFacts

by Bangalore 22 Replies latest jw friends

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Thanks Paul and Happy birthday,..

I started you a HB thread over at JWR so you can expect this all over again,..

NJY aka Scummydross

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Actually your web site was the very first I came across when I was awakening. Well researched and written.

• trujw
    trujw

Happy B-day Paul. is your father still in and active? Also if so have any of your family looked at your site?

• satinka
    satinka

Happy birthday, jwfacts!

Another Libra!

satinka

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for the best wishes.

trujw - My father died 2 years ago at 64. He was a CO until his death, and never looked through jwfacts.com. I guess he could see no positive outcome from reading it. If I was filled with expected apostate lies, his opinion of me would fall, and if it was accurate and compelling, it would leave him in limbo regarding his future. I respected that, but had hoped once he retired from circuit work that we could discuss it. On the other hand, I used to have endless discussions with my mother, and she has read parts of my site, but it was like talking to a preprogrammed robot. She just recites the thought stopping answers the Watchtower gives, or refuses to say anything when stumped.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Happy Birthday Paul and to your wife! Also Happy Anniversary to both of you. Your website helped my husband and me along with many others. Thank you for the hard work you put into it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Happy anniversary Paul for all the right reasons.

JWfacts is one if not the best informative web sites in the world concerning the JW religious cult.

Truly a remarkable achievement by any standards.

You've opened many minds toward the greater public at large of what is the JWS organization and its operations as a religious

publishing house.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Yo, no beheadings! Aaiiit?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Happy birthday to both you and your wife Paul/jwfacts , and also happy anniversary to you both. I think It`s funny how witnesses cherry pick about celebrations

. JWfacts is one if not the best informative web sites in the world concerning the JW religious cult.

I second that Finkelstein

smiddy

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Happy birthday to you and your wife, and happy anniversary!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SITE!! YOU HAVE TOUCHED MANY LIVES VERY POSITIVELY, INCLUDING MINE!!

ILTTTATT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit