Happy Birthday,JWFacts

by Bangalore 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Happy Birthday,JW Facts.Have a great day.

Bangalore

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks Bangalore.

I went out with friends last night to celebrate and had an amazing time. I have such an enjoyable and fulfilling life that I have to pinch myself sometimes and make sure I'm not dreaming.

It seems unbelievable that it is 8 years since I put up jwfacts.com. I still feel like an ex-JW, rather than an ex-ex-JW, because the religion is still so influential on my life, but things have turned out so well that I no longer resent my upbringing.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I forgot to add, it is my 16th anniversary as well today. I got married on my birthday. Very tricky as it was my way of getting to celebrate on my birthday, whilst still a JW. My wife's birthday is 3 days before mine, so now we have two birthdays and an anniversary to celebrate all in the same week.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Happy birthday to you and the Mrs. and happy anniversary as well. Thank you for all of the help you have given to those JWs with questions.

• cedars
    cedars

jwfacts

I have such an enjoyable and fulfilling life that I have to pinch myself sometimes and make sure I'm not dreaming.

...and that's all we can honestly ask in life!

Paul, your website was instrumental in my own awakening and I continue to refer to it in my research and reference it in my articles. I can't thank you enough for the diligent effort you have put in to helping others break free from indoctrination through reason. You continue to be an inspiration!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <---- (Fosters!)

Cedars

• happy@last
    happy@last

Happy Birthday to you and your wife, have a great few days

• cofty
    cofty

Happy birthday.

You website is one I never hesitate to recommend. Thanks for your work and have a great week.

• Laika
    Laika

Happy birthday Paul! So pleased your life has turned out so well.

• Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

Happy birthday and anniversary to you and your wife!

And thank you for all your posts and of course, the great content you have put up on your site

• carla
    carla

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit