Watchtower Society Has Systemically, Methodically Over The Years, Caused All JWs Diabolically To Worship Watchtower Headquarters Leadership [or G.B.]!

by bjc2read 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i think if i was a witness i would think of John 6:45 where Jesus applies Isaiah 54 about people being taught by Jehovah and from this it would lead me to the spiritual freedom in 1919 when the remnant of spiritual Israel were freed from Babylonish captivity and later the Great Crowd joined them and this spiritual freedom this spiritual paradise is found is amongst Jehovah's Witnesses the organization

so i wouldn't consider directing people to the organization as worship of it

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

It always sounded strange to me (directing people to the org ASAP). I just encouraged people to read the bible and make a decision based on what they read.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I really appreciated reading this well researched and written article.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into it.

It is giving me pause, for thought.

LoisLane

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    ... With the Governing Body controlling the contents of the Watchtower magazine, one needs no imagination to see how this special "tool" [Watchtower magazine] could be easily used to capture and manipulate the "minds and hearts" of sincere persons earth-wide and eventually exact unquestioned obedience, as would a "god." -- See 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4.

BJC,

Are you certain they are sincere?

I could agree with you that they HAVE been misled.

and

That misled persons do not believe they are misled.

But hey, I have tried very hard to explain to Jehovah's Witnesses why their Governing Body IS the man of lawlessness.

I wrote a very comprehensive letter and mailed it to each and everyone in my congregation.

If they had read the letter there should be no doubt in their minds that they have been misled.

So either they now know they are being misled and yet continue to be Jehovah's Witnesses (in which case they are not sincere)

or

They threw away the letter and did not read it.

I was disfellowshipped for sending this letter.

2nd Thessalonians goes on to say that these people will perish.

I am convinced that it is what Jesus Christ meant when he said; "and they took no note".

abe

• Scott77
    Scott77

Oho, outlaw, I love the animated depiction.

Scott77

• Scully
    Scully

The Bible Teach book (currently the publication of choice for introducing indoctrinating people to the JW belief system) actually denies that the Organization™ is as important to JWs as it really is. Talk about 'bait and switch'!

THE MEANING OF YOUR BAPTISM
    23 Jesus said that his disciples would be baptized “in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit.” (Matthew 28:19) This means that a baptism candidate recognizes the authority of Jehovah God and of Jesus Christ. (Psalm 83:18; Matthew 28:18) He also recognizes the function and activity of God’s holy spirit, or active force.—Galatians 5:22, 23; 2 Peter 1:21.

24 However, baptism is not a mere bath. It is a symbol of something very important. Going beneath the water symbolizes that you have died to your former life course. Being raised up out of the water indicates that you are now alive to do the will of God. Remember, too, that you have made a dedication to Jehovah God himself, not to a work, a cause, other humans, or an organization. Your dedication and baptism are the beginning of a very close friendship with God—an intimate relationship with him. —Psalm 25:14.

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Thanks again for all the fine comments and astute observations made thus far on this thread. I appreciate it.

I just wanted to add this little tidbit for all the "newbies" reading here for the first time.

Just recently, in the July 15th, 2013 Watchtower article on "Who Really Is The Faithful Slave And Discreet Slave?" this insidious statement was made, concerning whether a person could have a quote, "healthy spiritual relationship with Jehovah" ... without having one with the Governing Body:

Comment found in paragraph #2 of the 4th study article in the July 15th, 2013 magazine.

" ... That faithful slave is the channel through which Jesus is feeding his true followers in this time of the end. It is vital that we recognize the faithful slave. OUR SPIRITUAL HEALTH AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD DEPEND ON THIS CHANNEL.—Matt. 4:4; John 17:3."

In other words, your personal relationship with Jehovah, completely depends on your having a close, "healthy," "relationship" with the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Did you know this?

Maybe all Jehovah's Witnesses baptized before 1985, did not know this, actually. I know I didn't. Yes, this is a new point for all to consider.

Let's mention that point again because of its great importance.

This means of course, you personally cannot have a "healthy," yes that's "healthy," spiritual "relationship with Jehovah," without...without the Governing Body [representing the "spirit-directed" organization, being the main or leading part of it]. And that's the real reason for the big change in the baptismal questions all the way back to the summer of 1985. Its all about getting [or stealing] "glory" for themselves, plain and simple. Its about stealing from Jehovah God! Remember, first [back in 1985] we needed a close, "intimate relationship" with the "spirit-directed Organization." But nowadays, a few years later, you need more specifically, a close, "healthy, spiritual relationship" with the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses...before you can have one with Jehovah. -- See Exodus 20:3; Isaiah 42:8; Ezekiel 43:8.

Again I would ask, did you know this?

See link to July 15th, 2013 Watchtower magazine, covering 4th study article entitled "Who Really Is The Faithful And Discreet Slave?" paragraph #2, where this statement is made: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magaz ... eet-slave/

bjc

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

The "Report" Book, close to 2 decades ago (written 1994) on page 201, made the following startling prediction about the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses:

“...And so, the Watchtower magazine under the present-day Governing Body arrangement, is placed on the same level, given parity and equal status, with God’s Word. Jehovah’s Witnesses are subtly encouraged to view it as such. With the Governing Body controlling the contents of the Watchtower magazine, one needs no imagination to see how this special "tool" could be easily used to capture and manipulate the "minds and hearts of sincere persons" earth-wide and eventually exact unquestioned obedience, as would a "god." -- See 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4.

It continues:

"Thus, we see the stage set for this Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, since the decision was made to empower this special “body of elders” on December 4, 1975 and which became fully operational January 1, 1976, to become “a god” or the “man of lawlessness” spoken of at 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 which wickedly dominates God’s Name People, mystery “Israel.” Yes, and this would be according to the “operation” of Satan or the “working within” the organization by Satan. (See 2 Thessalonians 2:9 Kingdom Interlinear Translation under “operation”) Crafty, insidious and diabolical indeed!"

See link: www.thereportbook.com/acult.htm

bjc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit