JW grandmother in hospital

by Apostating 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostating
    Apostating

This morning i received a text from my dad that my grandmother tripped and fell. She broke here hip and shoulder. She was not doing well. I just came back from visiting her. I have not seen her in years, and i don't know her well, due to family issues and because i am df'ed. Chances are she will not make it. All of my family are jw's. I haven't seen them in a very long time. It was very hard to see them, and there was so much awkwardness. I was there for her and my father and uncle who never shunned me and appreciate my company. Some of them shunned me, some only said hi. Some were kind of nice. But sitting next to them chatting like i was not there was just to much for me. Family coming in greeting eachother and not knowing what to do with me. I don't feel bad or depressed it was just hard and i wanted to share.

• label licker
    label licker

My heart goes out to you. Wasn't it nice for them to see your human side, and to know they are the ones that look ridiculous being rude not talking to you. Hope you went in hanging your head high and saying hi to everyone. You have nothing to feel or be ashamed about. Your grandmother would have been happy to see you and that's all that counts my friend.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am so sorry about your grandmother and some in your family being shunners or semi-shunners, saying hi and then ignoring you.

I am glad you got to see your grandmother while alive and talk with those that did not shun. All I can say is "strength to you."

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Apostating ... I am so sorry your grandma is in poor health and your family are Zombie Drones.

They are treating you the way "Mother Ship" tells them too.

I am so sorry.

(((((Hugs of Sympathy and Understanding)))))

LoisLane

• Emma
    Emma

How difficult; you are a good person, hope the family sees that on some level. Emma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit