Which KHall Did You Go To Or Visit, That Had The Nicest People, (Like JW's Are Supposed To Be?)

by LoisLane looking for Superman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

This was inspired by the poster "Integ"'s thread: Warmth of the KHall.

The nicest group of people I have ever met at a KHall was the one in Key West, Florida.

LoisLane

• Poindexter Lionel Humperdique
    Poindexter Lionel Humperdique

The warmest congregation we ever visited was in Death Valley, California in the summertime. However, I would say it was "hot" more so than "warm."

• Poindexter Lionel Humperdique
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Funny Guy. lol

LoisLane

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Lexington, KY, USA 5 years ago. Very friendly asnow quite a blend of beautiful, different shades is people and a nice amount if mixed couples. Made contacts with a couple people I used to stay in touch with.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Witnesses will always pull out the biggest butter knife when visitors show up. But most are just acting. The true colours come out after getting to know people.

• hoser
    hoser

most are nice to me as a visitor until they find out I have no status.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

A town in the gold rush country in California in the 70's. 30 publishers, a real family. Was wonderful untll the society changed in the 80's.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

At one time it was the last congregation I was in until they had a large group from NYC move in and it changed the whole dynamic of the small country congregation. It was never the same once it split.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

They were all ok and had some good people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit