Update - Protest done - Hi Everyon

by LouBelle 21 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Glad to hear life is getting better for you!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

You do realize these people would stone you to death if they could, right?

Was one of your signs "JWfacts.com"? I hope so....that is probably the best for getting actual, factual, information out there to people.

Best of Luck,

- Wing Commander

• jgnat
    jgnat

You sound so much more confident and hopeful. I am happy for you!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

People who protest...so much courage! Hello back, by the way.

• Glander
    Glander

you are a tough cookie, LouBelle. Glad to hear you are bouncing back.

• clarity
    clarity

LouBelle .... so glad to hear your voice....you sound STRONG!

>

Good job on the Protest ... geez you are one brave woman ...

oh wait ...make that two, counting your Mom!

clarity

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Brave? Nah - just so over it and just want to perhaps help one or two open their eyes. I've gotten to a stage in my life where I am so right with myself. I've gone on dates with guys recently, just to get out there, and found that there are no nerves because you either like me ... or not. And I'm good with either. So going on a protest - was absolutely great - and seeing people that I knew - even better. Made sure I made eye contact, I've got nothing to be ashamed about.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

You ARE courageous - protesting at a convention AND working at cold sales - both difficult!

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

good for you! I'm new to the board, so don't know your whole story. The JW's lost a valuable asset, when they lost a fearless salesperson like you!

Great work. I'd be willing to be at least one of them went online after seeing you put yourself out there.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Nice to hear from you - being away from the board because you're happy and working hard is a good thing! Your protest sounds like fun. Just let us know now and then how you are doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit