Update - Protest done - Hi Everyon

by LouBelle 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi there everyone. I have been rather scarce I know, I've been so very busy with work that I don't really have much time to log on, and we had someone come into our home and steal our laptop, so haven't been able to log on at home either.

Work is still going very well. It's not easy cold selling, but I've had a good few ads come in and keep me ticking over. Every now and again I pop because I simply don't know what else management want me to do, I'm doing everything I can. But I know that and that is what is important.

I've joined a gym, that is helping greatly with working out the frustrations and helping me slowly get off the anti-depressants. I'm going to be getting off those - they helped me when I was in a very dark place.

PROTEST. My mother and myself went on Saturday morning from 7-9 and protested outside the convention venue - we had a really good spot and there were a number of comments thrown at us "Come and join us" " your heart obviously wasn't in it then" "call the police" "what is freeminds" "what is slient lambs" My family drove past and my grandmother visibly had a oh my god moment as she threw her hands up at us as she drove past. We laughed, we had a good time, and even if one person googles the information and starts thinking for themself - that is a job well done. I'll load some pics up.

So everyone, hello, stay well, celebrate your beautiful life, sort out problems and live more aware.

Lou

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Hi loubelle - thanks for the well wishes and I'm really happy that you are in a good place.

great news about the protest.

• 3rdgen
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I look forward to some pics...... Your mother too ? Awsome !

SMIDDY

• zound
    zound

"Come and join us" then "Call the police"

Lol! JW's are funny.

Nice work speaking out, you've got such courage.

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Loubelle great to hear form you. I'm so pleased to hear things are going well for you.

You are an inspiration to others who are feeling despair. Look forward to seeing those pictures of the protest.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done LouBelle, on all fronts ! Keep us informed as and when you have time, as said above, you are an inspiration to us !

• happy@last
    happy@last

Well done, great to hear from you, and glad life is giving you a few good moments too

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Nice to hear from you Loub - glad you are doing so well and enjoying life! You deserve it! sammieswife

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hey I was wondering about you Lately. Glad you are doing better!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit