Please Hear My Confession, I lied to all my friends in the Kingdom Hall! Forgiveness needed!

by AuntConnie 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I ask for the forgiveness of all the brothers and sisters who heard me lie and lie and lie about how my husband lost all his weight! Please make room in your heart to forgive me, it's rare I will open up myself to the scrutiny of Jehovah's Witnesses Net Message Board, I try not to reveal too many things about my life. I come from a fleshly family that is screwed up, we learned from youth how to use Theocratic Warfare even with other Jehovah's Witnesses asking innocent questions. My husband often said "Telling the truth is a weakness, we can't let anyone know what is going on in our lives!" When we filed Bankruptcy in the late 1980s and again near 1999, we did many things to survive and keep our position as PO and COBE, my husband was able to remove men who filed bankruptcy with a straight face after our second BK filing! That's neither here nor there, I need forgiveness for living a lie and hurting lots of people by telling them they need self-control and stop eating like a pig!

I am a liar because I told everyone for the past twenty years my husband lost his weight because he exercised like Ray Publisher, weight-lifting, jogging, running, hiking, rock climbing. I lied to all my friends how he lost his weight because I wanted to live the lie that my husband was strong and different from all the fat Witnesses who failed without gastric bypass or lap-band surgery. We are liars, the both of us! A real Christian would have known when people were sincerely asking for help instead of being nosy or trying to make trouble. The guilt I feel, it’s going to take lots of Field Service to wash my guilt away! Twenty years ago my little pumpkin was having problems getting into his size 54 special order jeans we ordered from Omar the “tent maker”. I had to tie his shoes while his back and knees were falling apart. Hope for our family came when a kind brother Milt was passing through our area on vacation and showed up pictures of him at 530lbs, brother Milt was a patient of some weight loss doctor out of Santa Monica-Venice area (rich clients) who treated his patients with a new weight loss drug called Fhen-Phen.

After decades of kids laughing at their Fat Albert Elder, we drove to Santa Monica for a visit with Milt’s doctor, Milt was waiting there for moral support and introduced us to the kind doctor. The drug worked like magic, in seven months my husband had went from 340+lbs to 192lbs and all the friends in the kingdom hall could not belive it. The fat on his body burned off like a red hot iron touching cold butter, that’s how fast Fhen-Phen worked on the body. Brother Milt moved away to Vermont to Pioneer and all proof my husband ever went to a Fat Farm or Fat Clinic was gone. The arrogance and haughty nature grew very quick and he started to treat anyone with a weight disorder like shit. His famous quotes were “if you just had some will power, you could lose weight!” or “Stop eating so much, eat five tiny meals and exercise at least a hour and a half and you can look like me.” He never exercised more than ten minutes and he did not eat because Fhen-Phen is behaves like crack-cocaine, it makes you wired and makes you feel nautious, and full all the time. The look on people’s faces after asking him for weigth loss advice was cruel, telling 250 to 400lb brothers and sisters they need to not treat food like a “drug or indulge their depression by eating (that’s what he did his whole life until taking this drug!) too much”

Karma Strikes Back!

The FDA pulled Fhen-Phen off the drug market once reports of mitrovavle and heart problems started to come forward. The fact is the drug companies knew about all the effects of their “wonder weight loss” miracle drug was causing with a large population of drug users. My husband had to stop taking the drug and boldy proclaimed “I am not going to gain my weight back, I am in control of my life!” Eight months later we were digging out in the Chicken Shedd where all his old clothes were covered in plastic bags. I had a feeling we needed to keep his clothes, I told him I threw them all away because I had faith in him, the truth is he never really has followed through on anything of his own volition. The body after being on Fhen-Phen for years is operating in a starvation mode, his entire body’s chemical and cellular and metabolic state changed permenantly. He went back to 230 by month two, month three he was no longer walking ten minutes a day and hit 265 lbs. My pumpkin hit 300lbs four months after the FDA pulled this drug off the Market. He used all kinds of excuses to the brothers and sisters who asked him what was going on? He said he was suffering health problems, I had to look up a real disorder afflicting one of my close friends, she has a thyroid problem that puts weight on her unless she takes her medication and eat’s like a bird. Hubby’s problems were starting to weigh on his mind, depression sat back in and anger and rage against the FDA and our Big Brother Government pissed him off. “I don’t care if I die; my life was good under this drug! It’s the weak people getting sick from Fhen-Phen, I won’t get sick! When Pumpkin finally hit 413lbs, people started to ask questions if my husband who was now able to eat two large pizzas, was really sick or did he have an eating disorder. The Flab-a-lanche of lies and deceit finally collapsed on my husband’s social circle and other overweight Witnesses by a family member that was tired of listening to my husband make overweight witnesses feel like shit. For four years my husband was able to silent his critics and nobody called him on his lies because is the kingpin and nobody is permitted to speak evil against a king of the Kingdom Hall!

““28“Do not blaspheme God e or curse the ruler of your people.” (Exodus 22:28)”

• hoser
    hoser

Have you been smoking something stronger than tobacco?

• flipper
    flipper

I absolve you of your sins my dear sister, consider yourself forgiven. Don't sweat it. Just lay off the caffeine a little, O.K. ? Peace out, mr. Flipper

• hoser
    hoser

hey flipper!

• man oh man
    man oh man

Great stuff!!!! Would love to hear you tell your storys in person. lol

• steve2
    steve2

AuntConnie, you are deliciously one screw loose. Never lose your distinctive voice that borders the divide between satire and hurt - you convey so well the hurt lunacy of the brothers and sisters, misery guts to a last one.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Aunt Connie, you are definitely one of my favourite posters. A complete one off!

• adamah
    adamah

AC said-

When Pumpkin finally hit 413lbs, people started to ask questions if my husband who was now able to eat two large pizzas, was really sick or did he have an eating disorder.

Oh, well, easy come, easy go..... (or would that be, "easy go, easier come back"? Those fat cells don't just disappear unless they're physically removed, they simply EMPTY of their fat stores. So those cells were STARVING, just waiting for an excuse to refill with fat stores when hubby discontinued the meds).

The Flab-a-lanche of lies and deceit finally collapsed on my husband’s social circle and other overweight Witnesses by a family member that was tired of listening to my husband make overweight witnesses feel like shit.

Hmmm, I don't suppose that unnamed "family member" is actually..... NAH!!!

Adam

• sir82
    sir82

This stuff is almost as good as Lars' messianic ramblings about dumpsters, secret hand-signals, and the still-undeceased apostle John!

You just can't beat this forum!

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Aunt Connie, you are definitely one of my favourite posters. A complete one off!

I concur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit