Signs and Shirts for 2014? What do you have in mind to celebrate 100 years of Christ Rule from Heaven?

by AuntConnie 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Where are the signs and shirts the professional artist here have designed for Jesus Christ (according to the JWs, not real Christians) 100 Years of Sitting at his Father's throne? I would like to buy some if you will create a cool photo, let's start getting read for the big celebration! What art work would you put on the shirts, the front and the back? Can you make a sign to invite everyone to the Kingdom Hall for the 100 Year Anniversary? Let's party like it's 1914 again!..

I saw a guy with a shirt that had two guys at a door saying "Jehovah's Witnesses, knocking on empty homes sense 1935!"

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • Damir Desevac
    Damir Desevac

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Christ was sitting already at his fathers throne after his resurrection.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

someone had a good picture a while ago, but I can't find it. Something about celebrating 100 years of nothing happening.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

100 years down, 900 to go.

• designs
    designs

The RETURN

I missed it

• AnnOMaly
  • AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The Gentile kingdoms were destroyed in 1914....it just happened "invisibly".

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

"I'm one in a Million!" (for those celebrating their 99th birthday this year)

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The 100 year anniversary of "1914" will no doubt come up at the AGM in October. Also introduced will be the new JW dictionary with the true definition of hard to understand words suchas; soon-imminent-truth-lie-blood-cross-worship-obey-donate-shun/love-etc. Words that we cannot possibly understand without the 'spirit directed organization' providing definitions at the proper time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit