TR

Nope. Never farted in my life.

BBBRRRRRIIIIPPPPP!!!!

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Only SBDs after eating boiled eggs and having a couple beers. Then, I look around as if trying figure out who did it.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Angst
    Angst

When I was about ten I was sitting in the B school waiting to give a number two talk and I leaned sideways and let one reverberate on the the metal folding chair I was on. I could hardly make it through my talk with out laughing.

It was one of the highlights of my years as a JW...LOL

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

aw yes those metal folding chairs. They could make the smallest squeek sound like an atomic blast. Then just blame it on your kid and send her to the bathroom. Hee hee

• RR
    RR

We had an elder, who had no control over his body, he leaned over to pick up a songbook or some other book in his bag, and the sound of a motorcycle or machine gun could be heard.

• RR
    RR

This thread is 8 years old but still relevant .... so fess up all you newbies!

• its_me!
    its_me!

Ha ha ha! This thread is great. One time a sister in my hall, (very prissy) bent down to pick something up off the floor, and she couldn't quite reach it, so she was rocking herself forward, and one slipped out. She actually got mad about it! It was HILARIOUS!

• donny
    donny

Wow RR, you have not aged a bit in seven years!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's great when you have kids - you can blame them by giving them a strange look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit