Reno Nevada JW Splinter group??

by wannaexit 44 Replies latest jw friends

• adamah
    adamah

Just curious, Outlaw: not knowing anything about your background or current beliefs (and apologies if this is common knowledge from prior discussions, etc), but do you consider yourself as an anointed one?

(obviously you don't have to answer as it's nobody else's business, but it seems like you have a special interest/knowledge on the subject of the status of these groups.)

Adam

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

So let me get this straight ... We get to exist for 70 to 80 years, if we're lucky, and someone can come along and decide that they are more relevant?

I like this concept. I'm in! Who's gullible?

How do you want to live your life? The witnesses have no authority except that you choose to give them. Misguided or not, you made a choice.

They are a joke, they are irrelevant. I met members of the so-called governing body. So what?

The original members of the governing body that existed when I chose to become a believer are all dead. They claimed that the end would come in my lifetime. They believed that it would happen in their lifetime! They were wrong.

Belief does not equal truth, much less reality.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I have emailed with one of the guys on the annointedjw site and he seems nice.

I can say that I've been contacted by at least 6 or 7 faders over the last year or so that have said something like, "Have you seen the anointedjw.org website? That is really speaking to me!" etc. etc.

So I take that to indicate that there a number of JWs and ex-JWs that seem to like their message. They don't go nearly far enough for me and seem to want to try and stay JWs which I could never do.

BTW their donation address is Chatsworth, California.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    but do you consider yourself as an anointed one?....Adam

Hey Adam..

No I`m Agnostic,No Faith in Anything..

I do Mod on a Forum owned by an Anointed Person though..

"exjwsforChrist"

They want nothing to do with the WBT$..

They follow Jesus Exclusively..

The owner of the forum is one of the 2 anointed I mentioned in another post..

Who went to Bethel to meet with the WBT$..

...................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• adamah
    adamah

Outlaw said-

No I`m Agnostic,No Faith in Anything..

Ahh, I see: thanks for the clarification (and I figured as much, esp. after seeing a comment you made earlier today in another thread where you bagged on GB pretty hard, LOL! It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to want to have input with the GB to control the direction of the org while tearing down the WTBTS and GB).

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit