Reno Nevada JW Splinter group??

by wannaexit 44 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I have to wonder if this sort of bubbling up of "anointed" Witnesses presuming to start their own web sites and offer Bible interpretation that differs from that of the GB might have had some influence on the new teaching of the GB alone being the F&DS. Otherwise, what claim would the GB really have of their teachings being any more correct or authoritative than those of other members of the "anointed" class?

• blondie
  • blondie
  • problemaddict
    problemaddict

Reno is a pretty small area. The idea that they have split into 4 other circuits seems like more rumor than fact just based on the setup. Once you leave Reno/Carson City, there is a whole bunch of nothing for a long time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yep it`s real..

2 of the Anointed went to Bethel to talk to the WBT$..

Which the WBT$ did not appreciate..LOL!!..

The 2 Anointed ended up making their own Web Sites..

They took 2 different appoachs..

One works outside the WBT$ and does not believe the WBT$ should be supported in anyway..

The other is trying to advise the WBT$ to change it`s course..

Both have support in the anointed community..

....................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

I can see why the WTS is moving the anointed out of the FDS and making it a future group and putting the GB squarely in charge.

GB uber alles.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I can see why the WTS is moving the anointed out of the FDS and making it a future group and putting the GB squarely in charge.
    GB uber alles......Blondie

Hey Blondie!..

You make a good Point..

The Anointed are Definitely Challanging the WBT$ GB..

If JW`s ever figured out what they`re supposed to believe..

The WBT$ GB would be in trouble..

The WBT$ GB is Suppossed to be Taking Direction from the Anointed as a Group..

Thats why the WBT$ GB wants to "Wipe Out" the Anointed as the FDS..

........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

OUTLAW

Both have support in the anointed community..

The anointed aren't a community, they're a statistic. If there is a web address or phone number of the 18,000 or so memorial partakers, please can you share it with me? As far as I'm aware there is no "anointed community" as I understand the meaning of the word "community." This would imply that all memorial partakers can somehow (1) know who eachother are all over the world, and (2) communicate with one another freely - which I'm not aware of them being able to do unless, perhaps, it is in disjointed localized fraternities. I fail to understand how a website operated by two individuals, even if it is to a large far-flung audience, can lay claim to speaking on behalf of the anointed any more than, that's right, the old boy's club in Brooklyn.

Cedars

• latinthunder
  • AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The GB has relegated the anointed to the category of "who cares? they are just mentally unbalaced slugs anyway":

w11 8/15 p. 22 Questions From Readers

Memorial

partakers. This is the number of baptized individuals who partake of the emblems at the Memorial worldwide. Does this total represent the number of anointed ones on earth? Not necessarily. A number of factors—including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance—might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling. We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit