New Light not accepted by all..

by Dis-Member 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

" If you love Jehovah, it doesn't matter, you keep on serving him"

For some reason...........did you really think that JWs actually KNOW what they believe?

Yeah, I know that sounds contradictory, but frankly....they do not.

Ask any of them. They only believe what they are told to believe.

And if they miss that study article, then they don't know what to believe.

(PS It has nothing to do with the Bible.)

Doc

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Adam - You said, "Did they PHYSICALLY close their ears like the "hear no evil" monkey"

When I was sharing TTATT with my ex-wife one time I got to a point about the elder's handbook having a loophole where they could actually commit fornication and then hide it for a few years and then be forgiven and keep their eldership, and her jaw dropped... and then she LITERALLY put her hands over her ears... it a was total knee jerk reaction.

I said do you want me to show you the page I have the book on my computer... And she just got a glazed over look and said no no no several times. I've never seen that happen in my life like that...

• minimus
    minimus

Yup, clueless

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Wow Dozy... I've seen that. As a non-JW, I have a little more lee-way in my statements.

Last week, I had a JW verbally ripping my head off about Jesus being her mediator. She spoke to me like I was an idiot and followed her rant with, "don't you read the Bible????"

By the time she was finished, I was a little confused as to which side I was arguing! LOL LOL LOL

• rmt1
    rmt1

"proof that even dedicated WT workers do not read their mags as they come. (not eager for food at the right now time).

They study at the last moment. in the second hour of the sunday meeting.

The "FDS sans apostles" idea "we love", will be only studied at the coming meetings."

I confess I am not a practising JWologist, one who scientifically studies JWs ('dubologist', vernacular).

But this point you raise is more eye-popping than anything I've cobbled together about the recent change.

Are you saying that they are saying that all the apostles from the New Testament have been kicked out of the heavenly 144,000 club?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

NeverKnew, did you argue that Jesus was her mediator, or was she saying he isn't her mediator?

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

LOL.... yeah... I was confused too.

Yes, I know the Bible says that Christ was the mediator for all...

Yes, I know that the WTS says he's only the mediator for the annointed...

Yes, I was trying to bait her so that she'd explain the scripture at 1 Tim 2:5 to my cousins using WTS logic...

And she unknowingly came through Christ to traditional Christendom on me. MAN, was I confused.

She was saying He is the mediator for all men.

It's kinda hard to reverse witness when you gotta teach someone what they're supposed to be believing. *sigh*

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

New Light not accepted by all..

Once the WBT$ has JWs ReProgramed..

The New Light Will Be What JWs Have..

Always Believed..

......................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Ding
    Ding

Sounds like they are running too far behind Jehovah's chariot...

• prologos
    prologos

rmt1. what the Fresh Light* shows is that while WT writers graciously keeps the apostles, even the first GOVERNING BODY of the book of Acts in the 144 000,

theses spiritually fertile folks like Math. Luke, Marc, Paul, Peter, James (or their biographers) writing after the fall of Jerusalem,--- have now been declared personna non grata in

the Faithful And Discrreet SLave, who after all, as we now know, only existed since 1919.

According to the wt, The FDS prophesy is exclusive to the end times, the lords day, wich we all know started in 1914, or 1879?

F&DS sans apostles, believe it or not.

*wt7/15 page 17 par. 8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit