Check this out- JW Car Lot

by itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You guys saying these Buicks are overpriced don't get it.

As far as the suckers JW buyers know, nobody ever literally said "Shit" and other words like that in these cars. They were never used to transport drugs or have sex in the backseat.

Jehovah would smile down on a "brother" who paid a bit extra for this car and helped the worldwide work, not to mention the ooh's and ahh's that the congregation would give him for snagging this wonderful theocratic vehicle that is allowed to continue it's usefulness in the service of Jehovah.

For all that, of course they are above Blue Book value.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

OTWO, you put to shame a used car salesman! lol

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

OTWO, it is the only way to guarantee that a used car wouldn't be filled with demons.

When you buy a worldly used car, they call it a lemon, but in reality the demons are making the car break down on you.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Excellent point to add to my sales pitch, MrFreeze.

If only I can make "lemon" and "demon" rhyme.

How about this- "Worldly cars can be lemons, but I say they are "lee-mons." And that is just another way to say "dee-mons."

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

The Rain In SPain Falls Mainly On The Plain

• Narcissistic Supply
  • exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

(sung to Kingdom Melody 122 Myriads of Brothers) Myriads and Myriads of autos, All buffed and shining bright, Each one was used for spreading, something we call, New Light. Yes Myriads of Buick LeSabres, all of them have four doors. This model we have chosen cause they cut like a two edged sword. Once paid for by your donations we sell them back to you, that way we double the money, and buy ones that are brand new. Your mileage it may vary, but we never cared at all. Our gas is paid by others down at the Kingdom Hall. Myriads and Myriads of autos, hold on to the steering wheel tight. Sometimes the demons cause them, to swerve to the left or right. Never drive them after sundown, if you're merely of the Great Crowd. We removed the all the headlights, to see things yourself aint allowed. And if you should choose a lemon here's what you must do, Stand in God's earthly courtyard, don't call us,we'll call you.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

XYZ, LOL Hubby's aunt bought one of these overpriced boats. She used it for bragging purposes. Dunno if it impressed anybody or not. Paying too much is part of the cachet'- a big fat VISIBLE donation to the worldwide work. Besides these cars already know the way to paradise. Whoo hoo!!!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

@Lando, you're right about it being a natural progression to car salesman. In fact, years ago when my cousin and Hubby left the circuit work he became a car salesman. Of course he was good at it!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

XYZ, that was really clever. Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit