Check this out- JW Car Lot

by itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Yep, the Watchtower are natural car salesman anyway...this was just a natural progression.

• bigmac
    bigmac

"would you buy a used car off this ( man ) ?"

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I checked this out a few years ago when I was still swilling the Kool-Aid.

But I didn't buy one. Wanna' know why? They cars were all for sale at 20% - 40% over Kelley Blue Book.

Just one more way they fleece the flock.

Let's review: It's a scam!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The cars are not properly detailed.

I went to look at one of the cars once. I left when I saw pecker tracks all over the back seat.

Rub a Dub

• jgnat
    jgnat

They must have taken their cue from the jw.org website. There's no "About Us" page.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

It's a shame that Cal Worthington died...he could have given them a few tips..."I'll stand on my head to sell you a car!"

For those not familiar, Cal was a Southern CA fixture in the car business...he was on TV pitching cars for 40 or 50 years.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Cal Worthington and his 'dog' Spot. ('Spot' was a lion, or some other zoo animal over the years. ) [RIP, Cal.]

-Aude.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Is buying 30-40k 'luxury sedans' for all circuit, bethel, etc that only get 17 to 28mpg and selling them 3 or 4 years later at 1/3 to 1/4 the original purchase price really a good way to handle donations? lol

Is there not any WT articles about buying a new car every few years as being materialistic, etc?

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

OK....maybe I'm naive (or maybe just stupid)......is this really a WT site?? I tend to think it is because there is no ID marks. Geez, I'll have to go back and see who "contact us" leads to.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit