I AM BACK IN NEW YORK!

by Band on the Run 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

no more griping about uneducated, isolated people. I am still unpacking my belongings. Because of the local housing, I had to downsize a lot. I only miss a few things. Many more items must be donated. It feels so good to be back home. Challenges will still exist but I will know the culture.

Watch me have a NY street person incident tomorrow. Maybe I will run into one of the new Witness tables at train stations.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Awesome! One of my favorite places to visit! Enjoy!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Band... I am so happy for you!

LoisLane

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

New York the hope of the world, everyone's hyper real home.

Is it anything like Seinfeld? I love Seinfeld.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yay! Band. Wishing you well. (Can't insert "rose" or smiley for some reason. **sigh**)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I spent some time today reading your ealier posts in an effort to get to know and understand you a bit better.

I'm happy for you to be back "home" in The Big Apple, and I envy your access to the rich cultural attractions, real pizza, knishes, falafffel and Sabrette's street dogs.

(I'm a native NuYawka too.)

Best wishes to you.

Go METS!

• LV101
    LV101

Love NY - what's not to love. Especially love Bergdorf Goodmans.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Those tables are something new aren't they. There's one at 74th-Roosevelt Ave if you travel the E.F.M, 7and R lines.

Isaac

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Welcome home.

And yes, I have had more than a few NY experiences where I have exclaimed - "I am living a Seinfeld episode!"

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Truth - I see that table at 74-Roosevelt a lot, there's also a small set up sometimes at the Forest Hills Stations near the stairs, those are my favorites when I read certain things here and I like to get their view on it, like the KM a while back in the early 70's that said that brothers were selling their houses, ec in anticipation of 1975

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit