Could RUTHERFORD be the magic key to open blind minds?

by Muddy Waters 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

So, according to the new light, as presented at the AGM (Annual General Meeting) last year in October 2012, (and being studied from the July 15/2013 WT in this month of September), whereby the Faithful & Discrete Slave (FDS) is now designated to mean the Governing Body only (and only when they come together as a group!! haha, what rubbish!) -- this is what I'm understanding:

- Jesus arrived (invisibly, hahaha, more joke!) in 1914 and went about on an inspection of alllll the religions on the earth.

- After four years of invisibly inspecting allll the religions on the earth, he finally designated and found one person on the earth whom he could approve. This person is now known as the very first Faithful & Discrete Slave. BEHOLD! That person is...

*drum roll*

Judge Rutherford!!

Charles Taze Russell, who founded the movement in the first place, (and I understand if you're thinking I'm speaking of a bowel movement) is not considered to be part of the FDS. He was only a fore-runner, a prophetic type (or anti-type or pattern or whatever the heck it is) of the PREPATORY work (which John the Baptist/Baptizer did to prepare the way for Jesus) and the groundwork which was then built upon/destroyed/totally demolished and changed by Rutherford.

HOW can JWs buy this?? How can they think that this makes any sense???

It seems to me that with RUTHERFORD being the VERY FIRST MAN ON THE EARTH TO BE APPROVED BY GOD/CHRIST JESUS, etc., as deserving the designation "Faithful & Discrete Slave", his life and actions should be worth examining! Especially in great, lovely, oh-so-revealing-detail. Maybe THIS would wake up some of those sleeping JWs!!

If only they really KNEW Rutherford's past and his didoes and doings and all about his mansions and cadillacs and body-guards and alcoholism and abuse of Bethel members and his rants and raves and constant ad-hominem attacks against everything and everyone that disagreed with him, and if they knew about his wealth and pomposity and devious methods to take control of the WTBTS which totally contra-indicated everything Russell wanted to happen in the will he wrote, including who should follow him after his death... if JWs could somehow SEE or find out about just this ONE MAN, without even having to go into all the JW history and changes and false prophecies and duplicity and lies and cover-ups, and scandals and pedophilia cover-ups, and secret UN membership, etc., ad infinitum, would that not help wake a few people up??

All we have to do now, it seems, is get the ball rolling about RUTHERFORD, since he is now (according to the new light!) the VERY FIRST person to be chosen by Christ as the FDS!! (even though the GB are somehow not yet appointed over all Jesus' belongings, they are the ones said to be chosen to "feed the sheep!")

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It would be nice if a bunch of exjw's who had various talents in filmography, acting, etc, all made a feature length film showing the TRUTH about JW's and it's TRUE history. Showing how Rutherford took over, how he really acted, etc. A movie of the true history of JW's vs the whitewashed one by the WT.

• Island Man
    Island Man

They already have the evidence of changes in doctrine and false prophecies and duplicity and lies and cover-ups, and scandals and pedophilia cover-ups, and secret UN membership, etc, let them listen to these.

But if they would not listen to the evidence of changes in doctrine and false prophecies and duplicity and lies and cover-ups, and scandals and pedophilia cover-ups, and secret UN membership, etc, neither will they be persuaded if the character of the original, one-man FDS, J.F. Rutherford is brought to their attention.

And besides all these things, a great mental chasm has been fixed between us and them, so that those wanting to go over from us to them cannot, neither may people cross over from them to us.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

'A great mental chasm' you said it right!

insot4

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Island Man is right - it doesn't matter what you say - if they have woken up, nothing makes any difference they just won't listen! My wife is exactly like that - I have presented her with virtually everything that is wrong with the WBTS and it is water off a duck's back - SHE JUST WON'T LISTEN - so what if Rutherford was a ratbag and he was supposedly appointed by Jesus - they will find a rationaization that makes this okay.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Sorry - obviously I meant: 'if they haven't woken up...'

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi All,

It's really simple...they are afraid that this is not God's organization. That is what is behind all what they say & do..Tonight is my meeting, we are going over the "Who are doing Jehovah's will Today". We are working off of the KM of 3/2013..Page 3 ppg. # 4 says, "When we study the bible with someone, we help him (why always him, why not them) to get aquainted with our Heavenly Father, However, we also need to teach him about Jehovah's organization". That is just one of the aspects of the article. So you see, they feel chosen. If you tell them they are not, they can't take it, it destroys their foundation. You see they get angry when someone tries to tell them that this is just an org. that really is a business. Ever notice when folks are challenged, even with evidence, the last frontier is anger. It's not that they are angry with the messenger, but most of them need to belong to something, many have left & have joined, Amway, PrimeAmerica...all places for folks who need to be somewhere, where it is structured. I love my congregation, nice folks, I don't really know if this is God's org., but if it isn't...SO WHAT..all religions don't have the absolute truth, only one place to find it..IN THE BIBLE...Don't think the friends don't know that the org. flip flops, they do, they only talk out of ear shot of the congregation, when they go home, they say the samethings you say on this site, but scared. You can go to any place of worship & disagree with one thing or another. Same at our jobs, they are things that we may not agree with but do we leave, no, because of the $$$. Picture this if you will, if all the religions, got together & sat around the table & don't forget to bring God to the table & hash it out...listen to different opinions & each one be open..because that is the only way to come to the truth. Why won't JW's invite other religions to come up with the truth ? Because, they just want to be THE ONLY ONES, that know the truth.

I always think the org., is like Teflon, but a friend of mine made a good point "All the teflon I ever had eventually wore thin. Then things begin to
    stick"

The bottom line, they are too afraid that this may not be God's org. No more no less...but as they say..."GOD IS NOT PARTIAL"...they say it themselves.

Legacy

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Sorry, but there's plenty of flawed men in the Bible that God used. Noah in particular had his little drinking episode. When I was a believer, the least convincing argument an apostate could bring to the table was an ad hominem one about Rutherford, especially since there's only anecdotal evidence from people who he wronged.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

This is another bible account that just don't make sense but whoever wrote it had some kind of agenda.

Noah a prophet of God, gets drunk and naked, then gets homo'ed by Canaan. Then throws a curse on Him resulting in the

Canaanites occupying the land in and around Palestine. So the stories go. Trying to figure this is real nose picker!

insot4

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Oh about Rutherturd, its obvious about his agenda, Power ect, and loved his booze, don't know if he was a homo, but his wife couldn't stand living with the dude...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit