Just received a phone call from bethel overseer and guess what?

by label licker 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• label licker
    label licker

Him and another brother will be in our neck of the woods tomorrow from bethel which is and hours drive away and would like to know if I could meet them downtown. I will be bringing with me the transcript to my jc but not the recording. Although there's names on the papers there's no recorded voices or my signature so there's nothing they can do as far as sueing me, right? They can hand it over to the airhead whom I was suppose to call this Friday but this will be ok too. I'll still call him as well. I have no plans of going back but if the goons in our exhall see me with them they will shit. For some reason these elders shit if they are even five feet within a co. I know I will be seen tomorrow for there's a trolly cart set up right downtown and it's not a very big downtown. Whoever is sitting there will go back and report on me. It's so different now when you don't care if you get df'd especially when I've asked(co) to be and they won't do it.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Are there any messages any of you would like to pass on?LOL I will let you know what they say or what they will do.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Are you nervous at all?

• Finkelstein
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why bother you know they are just going to try lure you back in ?

Tell them you found out the WTS. is nothing but a commercialized fraud created by lying and deceiving religious charlatans,

that should make for them a quick exit.

Direct them to jwfacts.com so they can really see " The Truth"

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I will let you know what they say or what they will do.

Marking -

• whathappened
    whathappened

Let us know what happens.

• steve2
    steve2

BTTT

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I am not a Lawyer.

I don't know about your area's Law's, concerning taping without the other person's knowledge.

That is what the transcript is? You writing down word for word what was ( possibly illegally ) recorded?

Lawyers usually give the first 1/2 hour free, to ask questions.

Maybe, since you are meeting so soon tomorrow, you could go to the local Police Station and inquire as to whether it is illegal or not. Could they, or would the

Police sign something to the effect that it is NOT illegal, if that is the case? I have no idea if it is legal or illegal.

Just a thought. If you let them read it only in your presence, and do not let them take your copy or make a copy, I would think it would not be a problem.

I could be wrong. I do not know.

Personally, I do not think I would give them a copy, I would hold it myself, and read off of it to them.

Just my unprofessional 2 cents.

LoisLane

PS I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

• label licker
    label licker

So, I spoke with them today. I told them in nicer words than Finkelsteins how we were lied to and about. The same thing happened to the one elder who was visiting with the bethel overseer. He was put on reproof and it was all based on lies. He was the po in his congregation and overnight done in like burnt toast. He said I have to be strong and that I'm not there to serve men. I said if I were to go back to the meetings that's exactly what I would be doing for I would have to go along with their doctrine and I can't agree to some of what they teach. I told him Jehovah's holy spirit isn't blessing this nonsense or these goons would not be getting away with the things they do to people. He asked if I believe in the fds and I said as a parable that was taken from the hebrew scriptures. He told me not to forsake the gatherings and I told him have you looked up in the Strongs what gatherings or assemblying is. Those gatherings were the feasts that they had to keep. They were Jehovah's appointed times with his people. He argued until I had shown him the scriptures.

At the end of it all he said that we would talk soon and I told him no. I told him I was happy and that he needs to do some research on what this religion had taught him and right away he said stay off the apostate sites. I said if they weren't real or true then the society would sue them and become super rich overnight. He said they wouldn't be able to keep up to all of them in order to sue them. I said they go after ones that post their silly little three minute videos on youtube.

He said Jehovah is using us to teach the elders in elder school the things on what not to do at jc meetings and I said if I want to know all I have to do is go on youtube. The gb can do the same. There's plenty of jc committees posted there. I told him I will be calling the branch office this friday to let them know what they didn't do for us when we cried for help and he said they won't do anything and that those brothers have alot on their platters. I said as long as they are going aroung saying how we are all equal then they are going to listen to me. He agreed with me that all they want for the public to see is how unified the org is and I said unified in making sure noone at the doors see how you cover up the wicked. Yes, they are unified in that way.

I told him about our two bibles one which has the brackets in and one that has the brackets out and he said as long as the word is still there what difference does it make. I said a huge difference. There was no reasoning with them but if anything I hope I planted some seeds. I said it wouldn't surprise me if the org puts out new bibles since they have new doctrines. He said that will never happen. LOL wait till it happens. That will be one seed in his head that will germinate into a squash and he won't like it.

They all seem to agree that the internet is wicked and society is losing alot of people over apostasie. Hmmm, how do you break their way of thinking that it's everyone elses fault but not their golden calf???? I don't think they will report me for they really did feel sorry for what we went through. They know the hall we came from and this hall were both on society's hit list. One got closed down and this one had elders assigned to it who are way worse then the other hall. But all in all I don't care. I told him physically I have to heal for my body is suffering from it from nightmares to constant burning in the stomach. Just can't deal with much these days and don't have to.

I was forced as alittle girl to be abused but now as a grown woman I give noone that right to abuse me not even in the name of religion. Never never may that ever happen again ever! I have taken back that control and I AM IN CONTROL OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm, I'm pretty sure they won't be calling here ever again. Their last words to me was I'm bitter but I am truly not anymore. The only time this lion rears its head is when they poke me. Why they call when they know I am bad association and then try to get me to move so I can be in the "association" is beyone me. If I am not going to the meetings then why would I move???? DUH!!!!!!!!!! Too bad soooo sad:)

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

It is not illegal to have a eidetic memory ("photo-audio-memory") however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit