Sex in the Kitchen??

by ISP 17 Replies latest social relationships

• ISP
    ISP

Not always a good idea.......

A couple have reportedly ended up in hospital after painfully finding out that oral sex and cooking don't mix.

The woman is said to have bitten the man's penis after he spilt hot oil on her back as she performed the sex act while he made pancakes.

It is the second similar accident in Romania in two years. In November 2000, Ananova reported how the same thing happened to a couple in Bucharest as a man was frying chips.

The embarrassed young couple in the latest episode have asked doctors in Craiova not to reveal their identities.

The man came to hospital with his penis severely bitten, while his girlfriend had burns on her back and an injury in her head.

A paramedic says the surprised man hit her on the head with the pan after his penis was bitten, reports Romania's Editie de Oltenia newspaper. They were both allowed home after treatment.

Unfortunately for Virgil Cures, who was reportedly injured in the first incident, his girlfriend Ana bit through his penis and doctors had to spend four hours rebuilding the damaged organ.

The hospital is staying tightlipped about who the couple involved in the latest incident were.

Dr Andrei Pana, a hospital spokesman, told Ananova: "If our patients specifically request confidentiality regarding their cases, we have nothing to do but to respect that. What happens here is considered a professional secret and anyone who thinks his right was not respected can sue us."

ISP

• LB
    LB

Ummmm, only one question comes to mind....

why did I read this???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Celia
    Celia

OUCH !

• termite 35
    termite 35

HAHA HA HA-priceless!They never show clips like that on the 'funny' home video shows!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

All I have to say about that is OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

"The hospital is staying tightlipped about who the couple involved in the latest incident were"

I guess if she had stayed tightlipped, none of this would have happened.

Shimmer

• butalbee
    butalbee

LOL...

• myself
    myself

Ouch! * think's maybe the washing machine on spin cycle would be more fun

• LB
    LB

You guys are finding humor in this thread???

There's no humor, not if you are the owner of a penis.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Solace
    Solace

LB,
    I dont think she was laughing either.
    Yikes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit