Question for those who believe the bible.

by seven006 82 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

***. I don't know about you but if I ever have a conversation with a rock I will definitely start to believe in something. I came close when I was married, except I think a rock is a tad bit smarter than my ex-wife. I'm holding on to my pet rock just in case that day comes, I don't want to hear Armageddon is coming from a stranger.***

LMFAO...thats FAT Simon/Englishman.

Iam with both you guys on this subject. Gumby you are a delight.

Danny

• seven006
    seven006

Gumby

<<<I say find the "kind" you are smoking and kick back and let someone like Farkle figure it out.>>>

Let Farkel figure it out? What are you smoking pal? The guy has the reasoning ability of a cattle prod. His mind has been set in play dough since he was six. The only reason he was a JW was so he could have microphone duty and get a way with looking at women's breasts without getting in trouble for it. He's as open minded as a can of tuna and I consider him a close friend. That tells you how screwed up I am.

Danny,

I live to make you laugh, .......well......me and your mirror. Give Teri a big hug for me.

Dave

Edited by - seven006 on 1 October 2002 18:16:9

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

I resemble that....according to my mirror. How did ya know?

• seven006
    seven006

<<<I resemble that....according to my mirror. How did ya know?>>>

I'm psychic damn it, I see all and hear all. I even know what Plmkrzy looks like naked. You wouldn't believe the stuff I see in my head. It's like a movie multiplex of fantasy visions in 3D. It's one of the reasons I never sleep. You think I'm joking? Look in your front pocket, you have absolutely no money in it. Am I right?

Dave

• gumby
    gumby

Dave,

I even know what Plmkrzy looks like naked.

Damn dude! Your one lucky sombitch. I've often wondered what she looks like naked.......well and Mike Musto.

Putting all seriousness aside.....I started thinking about what you said about the "rocks crying out".

That is a Damn good point.....and I mean it. How many Muslims, Buddists, etc. have had any kind of a "rock crying out". They know ONLY what they have been taught.

I would like to know a Christians viewpoint on this: How do you Explain the rocks NOT crying out to all those without Christ.

Maybe I will start a thread on this.

P.S.

( I wonder if the farkmeister ever smoked/smokes bud?)

• seven006
    seven006

Gumby,

As I have always said, people believe the religion they are in mostly because of where they were born. If all of us on this board were posting from India or China this would be an ex-Buddhist or ex-Hindu board.

I think your right, bring this up in another thread and lets leave this one to talking about PLM naked.

Dave

<<<

( I wonder if the farkmeister ever smoked/smokes bud?)>>>

Does the pope masturbate?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I even know what Plmkrzy looks like naked.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

That was supposed to be kept private! Now everyone will know my horrible secret! Why I can hold my breath under water for 2 hours at a time.

I'll get even for this mutiny

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

Zilch, nada, none, zero, zip in my right pocket. But I checked the left and fondeled around to long, looking for money and found a long lost talisman. So needless to say I was delighted that you suggested such, coupled with the image of PLM naked..........you made my day!

BearSelfabsorbed

• seven006
    seven006

<<<That was supposed to be kept private! Now everyone will know my horrible secret! Why I can hold my breath under water for 2 hours at a time.>>>

This is some kind if inside joke isn't it? You must have a real set of lungs.........wait a second, I'm physic,....aaaaaaaaa.....ya,......you do. Thanks for the fantisy PLM!

Sorry Grace,

Gumby got us off the subject. I was being all smart and stuff and he made me divert off the importance of this thread. What do you expect from a guy made out of silly puddy? No, wait, that Farkel's brain.

Never mind. Sorry.

Dave

Dave

• gumby
    gumby

I'm gonna go back and check out the old "BOOB" thread and see if I can find plum......this isn't fair!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit