Interesting Observation by a Coworker

by breakfast of champions 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla

Ever read these kinds of posts and wish it was your jw they were talking about?

• besty
    besty

It does happen - I'm aware of two faders haveing a chat over dinner in a restaurant about JW issues - as the people at a nearby table left, the man, who they didnt recognise said sarcastically 'very interesting - brothers'

soon they were getting elder visits...

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

the man, who they didnt recognise said sarcastically 'very interesting - brothers'

Jehovahs' Spies, er, I mean, Faithful Servants are everywhere!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Guess the new WT warning is coming out a bit too late!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Wow, great story. I hope the dubs all discuss amongst themselves. It could wake some others up.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Wow, for a jw or even just a bible study,,that would be quite a flip,,with all the books out, makes me think maybe it was a Bible study going on,,can't see how any jws can defend themselves on these past dominant teachings anymore, other than "stuck" mode. Of course, they stuck with 1914, when it went with visible to "invisible." ugh

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

My wife HATES religion...all religion and religious discussions. One time we were sitting at a restaurant and these two men were seated next to us speaking in a foreign language. My wife, who speaks the language, listened for awhile and told me that one of the men was a Jehovah's Witness and the other wasn't. The JW was complaining that there were no eligible women at his Kingdom Hall and his friend was trying to set him up with a friend of his, also not a JW. The friend was telling him how "hot" she was and the JW was non-commital and resisting. Then his friend said that if God wasn't going to send him a nice JW gal, then he was justified in dating someone outside of his religion. The interesting thing is the language was Farsi (Persian for you Bethelites), and the woman the guy was trying to fix his friend up with was a blonde.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit