Is my Judicial Commitee Guided by Holy Spirit?

by 70wksfyrs 19 Replies latest jw friends

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to TTATT. I have been reading your posts for a few months and joined in a few times. Thank you so much for taking the time to write you experiences it really helps us newly awakened ones.

So here is my story.......

My name is 70wksfyrs and me and my kids are victims of domestic violence at the hands of a so called JW. Our family is scattered but I remain close to my children. They are 11 and 20. When we reported the abuse to the elders, like many others they told us not to go to the police.

I then got frustrated and continued to expose unscriptural drunkeness, violence and lies, but got D'fd more than a year ago for reviling, and my ex? Well nothing and he divorced me, on unscriptural grounds. But he is still a JW.

Bringing my story up to date now. I want to get reinstated because of dear loved ones, so I put my fourth letter of reinstatement in, on all the other letters I was told more time needs to pass. Well I let five months pass between the 3rd and 4th letter and trwaled the internet on so called apostate sites, and educated myself and my 20yr old about TTATT.

The JC said they wanted to speak to me at the last meeting. This is the conversation......

Br: Hello 70wks.. we would like to commend you for your meeting attendance etc etc.... Do you remember what we asked you to do last time?

70wks...: Not really except that you told me a lot more time needs to pass before you will reinstate me

Br: Well done for doing exactly what the JC told you to do excellent

70wks........: (smiling) Thank you

70wks......(thinking) now dont laugh out loud, he's a stupid fart I havent done anything and he hasn't even reminded me what it was that I have done. OH by the way Jehovah have you not told them I have started surfing apostate sites, and reading "Crisis of Conscience"?

Br: So you have done so well and that's why we feel more time needs to pass...more than a month.

70wks...(smiling) ok

70wks...(thinking) Why you stupid control freak, how can you be guided by Holy Spirit you moron I just want to talk to my loved ones again.

Then I walked out the Kingdumb Hall where all the publishers could see me and I was smiling and trying not to laugh because it was a whole load of nonesence. They probably are all gossiping that I will get reinstated as I was so happy.

Its laughable but serious, I just want to be reunited with my dear loved ones again, some elderly ones miss me. Others I really want to reconnect with. For my 11yr old this is really damaging. Finally I am hurting from the isolation.

So everyone is my JC guided by Holy Spirit? Holy Spirit by bum!!!!

Any advice or JC stories of your own

• Gopher
    Gopher

If these committees actually were guided by holy spirit, then my committee would have discerned that my then-wife was telling lies and distortions about me because of her general unhappiness about life in general (I was just a target of her unhappiness). Also, they would have discerned that she was sneaking around on the side with another man while she was pretend-pioneering at the time. (When she got pregnant by that other man, she finally fessed up and so they kicked her out too.)

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome to JWN! I’ve been through the reinstatement process.

They “feel more time needs to pass”, ie, they don’t want to get chewed out by the CO because of not letting a year or so go by, which seems to be the minimum sentence.

My experience can be found here:

http://www.jwstruggle.com/2013/02/mind-reading-and-reinstatement-part-one/

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Sorry having been an Elder for over 40 years I can confirm that all judicial hearings are guided by B S and nothing more. I have seen so much coverd up lied about etc. One person for instance came in lied her ass off that she had stopped smoking and adultery. She was welcomed with open arms back. Years later she divulged to me that she had lied about the whole thing so like I say all bull shit.

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Welcome 70wksfyears! Sorry you have suffered abuse because of the WT. Glad you have learned TTATT and have found this site!

No, no holy spirit going on in any part of the KH or any part of this man-made organization for that matter.

Would you like to tell us more about yourself, so we can get to know you better?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hello and welcome to you! I'm fairly new here too and I love this website. You have been through horrible hard times, I'm so sorry for you and also for your little kid.

I am ashamed of ever believing in that guidance of the holy spirit horse manure. That's all it is.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Another month of putting up with the BS, eh? My sympathies. My sister, a family doctor, told a story very similar to yours. The wife is thrown to the curb, when the husband, the abuser, still in good standing. It doesn't bode well for an organization to be hanging on to the evil, does it?

To deal with the loneliness, are there opportunities for you to connect with healthy "worldly" people and organizations where you live? I mean, after you get reinstated of course. *cough* *cough*

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm an atheist.

Believe it or not, that's OK.

Here's the answer to your question: There is no god, there is no "spiritual realm" populated with any kind of "spiritual beings." You do not have an immortal soul and you don't go to heaven when you die.

What is "the Holy Spirit," the ghost of a ghost? There is no Magic Spirit.

Unburden yourself of supstitions ans accept full responsibility for your life.

...or blame the boogeyman.

This BS (Bible Stories) is made up by sociopaths who are power-tripping with the "authority" you give them over your life. They are FRAUDS who are more effed-up themselves than you will ever be, but they so love their titles and the submission you offer them.

They're like Charlie Manson with a haircut and a J.C. Penney three-piece suit.

• label licker
    label licker

The elders told me I couldn't have my df'd hubby at my jc or the holy spirit wouldn't flow freely. Thank god he was there for one of my accusers said that I discouraged him from pioneering over five years ago and mentioned a certain conversation we were suppose to have had. I couldn't remember but apologised for it and then hubby spoke up and said the reason why I couldn't remember was because that conversation didn't take place with me but with hubby.

All seven accusers lied, one of them being an elder who admitted he lied.

If it were guided by holy spirit then why did I have to take two percocets and drink a half bottle of blueberry vodka infront of my jc while it was going on yet I get put on reproof and hubby gets df'd?????

That out pour of the holy spirit hasn't taken place yet or we would have that abundance of accurate knowledge.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The accused has seven days to appeal a disfellowshipping decision. Conclusion:

1. Holy Spirit got it wrong the first time and seven days allows HS to get it right,

2. Holy Spirit has nothing to do with a JC and it's nothing more than silly men enforcing silly judgments and open to as much error as anything else human.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit