DECEMBER 15 WT UP ON jw.org

by St George of England 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BroMac
    BroMac

Don't believe them = anyone , Believe Us = Gods earthly representatives

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Rule #1 for a cult is control the information. If you can't control the informaition, discredit all other sources of information.

Its actually pure genius on their part. Its going to be tougher on anyone who wants to wake up someone inside.

• zound
    zound

The article "Will you make sacrifices" is making me sick...

Our money. Significant funds are needed to support Kingdom activities (and lawsuits). Each year tens of millions of dollars are spent caring for the expenses of traveling overseers, special pioneers, and missionaries (and lawsuits). Since 1999, over 24,500 Kingdom Halls have been built in lands with limited resources. Yet, nearly 6,400 additional Kingdom Halls are still needed (6400 freely built kingdom halls to come). Each month some 100 million copies of the Watchtower and Awake! magazines are printed. This is all supported by your voluntary donations. (what about the hedge funds?)

Yet, even brothers with limited resources value the privilege of giving. It is pleasing to Jehovah when the materially poor are impelled to give cheerfully.

They were in “deep poverty,” yet they begged for the privilege of helping with the project at hand

Much hard work is needed in order to support Kingdom interests. May all of us prayerfully consider how we can have as large a share as possible. You can be confident that the rewards are great now and will be even greater “in the coming system of things.

Wow, reading that article just made me realize that the GB are not deluded - that time has passed, there will be no crisis of concience for any of them. They know full well what they are doing.

The apostate article too is disgusting. This magazine is a keeper for cult propaganda techniques!

• trujw
    trujw

Apostate get him!!!!!!!!!

• clarity
    clarity

Data-Dog ....really???

>

I know one thing for sure, I don't want to be judged as a false prophet. Seriously, I am getting sick with anxiety over all this, and for my family

>

If this is true then maybe you need to study more

omg ...what am I saying ...sorry ..... but why would you be

so stressed about the great tribulation? Why would you think

that the jw's are able to decifer a collection of fables & 'history'

and come up with something that could actually happen this time!!!!

Cheer up guy!

clarity

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Cult speak on full display

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

This is so lame! They sure need a South Park Episode done on their butts!

Randy

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That's sickening how they beg money off 'the materially poor'. I've been to a place where the brothers are so poor they have to sell their livestock to get to the DC. They live in bamboo huts. I gave their children gifts of chocolate and pencils. The kids looked dully at the chocolate, but lit up at the sight of pencils and school books. These are families with no running water or electricity who subsist or work 12 hour days to buy rice for their children. These are families whose kids can't get more than a year 5 education because that's when the government stops providing free education and there's no money in the family to send the kids to year 6. And heaven forbid someone in the family gets sick: they can't afford medicine or health care. I've met these people and my heart yearned to buy them a chicken because at least it can give them eggs and possibly more chickens to sell.

Yet they're being asked to sell that chicken and give the money to the WTS. It's sickening how the WTS will take the last grain of rice from these people's mouths.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what value do they get from this sacrifice? People start off poor, and they have to go into debt even in "rich" countries so they can attend these wastefests or build another Kingdumb Hell they do not need. Even those in the middle class are hounded to give more than they really can afford for this. And I have seen elderly people with little income placing large bills in the donation boxes, that could have been used instead to buy something they could enjoy in these last days of their lives or pass along as inheritance.

Which might not be that bad if they were getting real value for this money. But, most of it is wasted. I remember a new Kingdumb Hell build that the majority of the congregation had to pay monthly for--giving a debt mindset to everyone (and astral poverty along with it). The old one was functioning just fine, thank you--a new furnace and air conditioning system would have been fine, but not a whole new building. Yet, they wasted people's money on something that was of no value, after selling the old building and going into debt for the new one.

And negative value--sacrificing so you can attend a Grand Boasting Session. Therein, you are given new rules (or crackdowns on existing ones). They want everyone to do more--including those bogus experiences where poverty is glorified so people can pious-sneer. Everything sexual is banned. And then they blame Satan--even the Rothschilds, who do take huge chunks of your money as income tax, are not at fault when people waste their money attending these wastefests or donating toward the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Funds. Then they have to waste even more on gas (and other expenses, not insignificant) for field circus. All because of that Grand Boasting Session that cost them so much to attend.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I know Clarity.. I just get powerful anxiety attack sometimes. I constantly asked myself if I was being duped by apostates while learning TTATT, just ask Raypublisher. It took a long time for me to call him and talk about TTATT. I am cautious by nature. Even though I read at Jwfacts.com and check and double check the facts, I still have anxiety issues sometimes, especially with the Borg ramping up the propoganda machine. My family eats it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit