DECEMBER 15 WT UP ON jw.org

by St George of England 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

There has been some speculation over the last weeks about this issue.

Well it's up tonight, only large print so far though.

George

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Thanks for info. =D

• St George of England
    St George of England

I've been to the meeting tonight so there is no way I could stomach reading these just now.

However a cursory glance and the same words leap from the page, apostates, giving to WTS, Memorial calculations on the wrong day....

George

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Meh-morial article states that few or none will partake at the 2014 celebration.

No NU LITE on that subject

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

1st article on apostates, here is the wording of the paragraphs that have been speculated on recently:

13 One thing that we definitely need to do is remain aware of the time we are living in and the potential effect of association with those who refuse to acknowledge that these are “the last days.” The apostle Peter wrote regarding this period: “There will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: ‘Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.’” (2 Pet. 3:3, 4) Our daily reading and regular study of God’s Word will help us to focus on where we are in the stream of time—keeping us aware that we are in “the last days.” The foretold apostasy manifested itself long ago and persists to this day. “The man of lawlessness” continues to exist and to oppose God’s servants. Accordingly, we need to remain ever vigilant to the nearness of Jehovah’s day. —Zeph. 1:7.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Paragraph 9, JW conversations to get even more dull and boring!

We are nearing the outbreak of the great tribulation
    and the end of this wicked system, so
    those inspired warnings given in the first century
    take on greater significance. We definitely do
    not want to ‘miss the purpose’ of Jehovah’s undeserved
    kindness and lose out on the promise of
    everlasting life, be that in heaven or on earth.
    (2 Cor. 6:1) If ever someone attending our congregation
    meetings would try to entice us into
    discussions of personal speculations or critical
    conversations, we should definitely be on guard.
    —2 Thess. 3:13-15.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Yep, looks like the two-tiered system is still in place. And no mention about blood moons.

• trujw
    trujw

The paranoia is getting crazy. So if you are critical of anything jw or ask them to speculate they need to have their guard up?????? WTF If I was there and asked some questions they soon will be required to stop and point their finger and scream apostate in the middle of the hall like the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

• Comatose
    Comatose

2 Misleading statements and outright lies about Jehovah’s servants and their beliefs are sometimes featured in the media. Newspaper headlines, tele- vision documentaries, and Internet Web pages are used to propagate untruths. As a result, some people become disturbed, gullibly believing such lies.

Internet bad! Anything in it that is critical of JW is a lie! If we don't like it then it is the debil speakin.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I started getting sick when reading the articles. They are preparing for the negative press they will receive from protecting pedos. IMO. Then they go on about the same ol' crap. Give you time , cash and life to the WTBTS. They evenhave the nerve to say that the Organization's goal in poor nations is to offset the deficiencies of the poor..

Then they make sure to say that few ( perhaps none ) will partake at the memorial as was the case in 2013. They also have a mind numbing discussion on why they are right about the Memorial date. I am pretty sure they were a day off last year. I don't have the mental energy to think about it right now. Anyway, the GT is SOON!!! Maybe it is. I know one thing for sure, I don't want to be judged as a false prophet. Seriously, I am getting sick with anxiety over all this, and for my family. There is nothing I can do, except hope that the WTBTS implodes.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit