OnTheWayOut

The Beauty Of This Site....

.....is Blondie.

• minimus
    minimus

The beauty of this site, then is perspective...lol

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

The Beauty of this site are the friends we make that some of us have had a tough time making in our lives.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yes, diversity is beautiful. And respect for that diversity.

• minimus
    minimus

Well said

• Bebopin
    Bebopin

The help it has given me personally and im sure countless others in the fading process, and finding out the truth about the truth.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Yes, Blondie, she is a Girl/Woman Wonder.

Her weekly analysis of convoluted man-made doctrines, brings a needed shining light into the dark cesspools of The WatchTower .

Most of us are not capable of holding our breath that long, but our Blondie, shows that she is capable and willing to be the front man for us.

I like the changing, daily offerings, that Simon's JWN Restaurant, open 24/7, gives to us, weary travelers.

There is a bit of everything for everyone.

I was told by The WatchTower that I was going to live on Earth forever, lol, and I liked that idea (Who wouldn't? Sounds like a good con and it is! lol )

I wanted to Travel The Seven Seas and meet Everyone! hahaha

In a small way, as an armchair traveler, on my computer, I am meeting new ones from all over The Globe. That makes me happy.

Gma-Tired2 and I have known each other for 45 years. What a happy surprise to find here here on JWN.

We tried to awaken a close "friend". Maybe I rushed it, I don't know, but our mutual friend was not ready to come to this site and read. Hopefully, I won't lose a friend I have known since 1958. Time will tell.

I feel for all of us. We have all been through so much.

(((((Take a Hug if You need It... Ignore It if you don't)))))

Just Lois

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The beauty of this site is "the love amongst yourselves".

Yes, there is the odd family tiff here, and we have diverse views on things, but the great love shown by all, especially when someone is really in trouble, is quite overwhelming, and a joy to be part of.

When I think of the kindness and help I have received on here, and seen given to others, I do not know of another place like it.

You all should be proud of yourselves.

All Beautiful People.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

It's like a magical place. Sometimes there is good. Sometime there is evil.You walk away for a little while and everything changes.You may not even recognize you are still in the same place when you return. You ask a question and perhaps some will receive answers while some do not. You never know what to expect. It's like entering an amusement park fun house where appearances can be distorted. Or like some rides in the park that may be pleasant enough, while there are some that are wildly fun and some that are downright scaAry!! I sometimes wonder why I'm so fascinated with the fun house mirrors and the haunted house. Some of the trolls were funny!! Last year I remained on the roller coaster for too long. Anyway, it's really like a magical place. Some people leave and return another time looking completely different. Others leave or are(*poof*) banished and never return. Some recover from their wounds here and choose to stay to help others. Some others just continue to be wounded. But if you want to be helped to heal, it is a magical place. There's even a tunnel of love. Ask for love and you will get it here. You don't even need a ticket. That's magic.

JWN, my first, will always be my favorite. Sometimes you outgrow the rides in the amusement park, but never the fun and joy you had while on a ride. I still like watching others on the ride. I guess they purchased the unlimited ticket. My ticket is definitely limited. Oh, but this IS such a magical place. Yes, I still believe in magic!! I do. I do. I do! ( Sorry ,Terry! I'm speaking of a different type of magic). Would love to see the magic that helped me start to heal reappear. Maybe if I close my eyes and click together my red (not ruby )slippers 3 times while saying: 'Bring back'Word for the day", maybe it will return and it will feel like home again. I miss it. It was Magical!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit