JW.org FAQ - a new video on "Are Only Jehovah's Witnesses going to be saved?"

by RayPublisher 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Many lessons can be learned from Bill... and Beatrix... and Pai Mai... and Daryl Hannah...

OMG I used to have an enormous crush on her ever since Splash. And then Blade Runner as Pris... which is where Quentin got the idea to have her thrash so hard at her death scene in Kill Bill of course...

I think I am randomly rambling now. Goodnight!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Ray, I sent you an email yesterday in response to your pm. Did you get it?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Just responded!

• Skbj
    Skbj

I think F.A.Q. are generally a wasted page on a website for most companies because they never put the questions you REALLY want an answer to.

The WT does the same, the questions are constructed in such manner to make them appear reasonable, politically correct and most of all coming in sheep's clothing.

@ Data -dog funny you say that I just watched Kill Bill this evening. #classic.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Great video Eric. Keep up the good work bro.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Just 15 minutes a month and we are enduring to the end. That is good news

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It's so happifying!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your suppsed to send me your address Ray OOps sorry not you it is ROD!!!! OLD AGE

• BU2B
    BU2B

Sounds like they dont have the balls to give the public the scathing message of judgement they go on about. They save the more extreme statements for the already indoctrinated. They hook you with the vanilla "Bible Teach" book, then once you accept it, they ramp it up with the cultish "Gods Hate" rule book, and the hateful WT study editions.

The FAQ is a form of blatant dishonesty. Deception does not always have to take the form of outright lies. What a shame people but this crap.

Great video Ray, these kind of exposes keep me sane literally

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Great thoughts, Ray. The answer says that there will be a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous. It is implied that all non-JW's are "unrighteous" but can die and be resurrected. It is really stroking JW's egos and reminding them that they should feel as if they are the only "righteous" ones around today.

Let's face it. The tiniest fraction of 1% of people reading jw.org would be total non-JW's actually looking for answers about JW teachings before deciding to look into that religion. Any F.A.Q.'s are for JW's to read about themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit