JW.org FAQ - a new video on "Are Only Jehovah's Witnesses going to be saved?"

by RayPublisher 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Skbj
    Skbj

Nice video Ray!

Let's face it, it's not just this F.A.Q that's been sweetened, everything is so sugar coated when it comes to attracting non-believers that by equation all JW should be diabetic! If they didn't sugar coat everything no one would even study the bible with them.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" If they didn't sugar coat everything no one would even study the bible with them. "

This is so true. As one Elder said recently, while speaking to a woman of another religion, " We are all in this together." Yeah... we don't think we are better than you. We are all in this together..yeah that's the ticket!!

• hoser
    hoser

They did one on shunning former members too. the faq is do jehovahs witnesses shun former members No is the answer that they give

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ JWS - "28 seconds of intro? What is this? A 70's rock band?"

Thanks JWS, I'll keep that in mind for the nezxt one! But since I just can't seem to please everyone I must be doing something right lol... I thought the graphics were purty myself...

And the whistling music...anyone care to tell us what that's from??

@Skbj - "everything is so sugar coated when it comes to attracting non-believers that by equation all JWs should be diabetic!"

LMAO...Soooooooo true.

@ Hoser - That's on my list of JW FAW Trickery too!

...Soon to be deconstructed on a YT channel near you...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" And my uber-spiritual best friend confirmed last week that he doesn't believe this either. There are others with the right heart condition that fully believe they are on the right path and are serving God whole-heartedly."

I think the Borg know this too. That is why they also encourage the friends to go to JW.org as well. Do we really need to go to JW.org? Of course not! We get everything from the KH. Nothing changes except some random nu-light once in a while. JW.org is a carefully crafted adverstisement for non-jws and JWs. It's propaganda, pure and simple. The dubs believe the Org is progressive, even though they are decades behind the Mormons and Scientology. Non-jws say, " Well, they seem ok."

Well done GB! Well done..

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

KILL BILL!!!!

That movie taught me that I am a killer bee, and being a JW is my disguise, just like Superman dressing as a human is his disguise. That scene blew my mind!

• hoser
    hoser

Or this one " Are you trying to earn salvation by your door to door ministry?"

NO!

Next time someone tries to push the guilty button about me not being active enough in service I'll whip out this article!

• Freedom4all
    Freedom4all

JW have a minimum of 15 minutes a month preaching to do.
    It is a requirement of Jehovah, according to the GB.
    You MUST endure in this work in order to survive....even if you are in a nursing home.
    God expects JW to preach.

Only JW do this work, so only JW will survive de big A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeysDQeqCw

If others, who didn't preach, will survive de big A.........preaching is not realy a requirement.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They(WT Corporation) always asks the wrong questions, and then proceed to answer it. I guess it is like a straw man type of arguement.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Freedom4all, that is awesome!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit