WTS soliciting donations in Southern California

by turtleturtle 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Django_Unchained
    Django_Unchained

i could use an infusion of cash...how do i start a religious cult?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WTS soliciting donations in Southern California

......... WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes are.....................................................I Tell JW`s if they`re Loyal to the WBT$ ..

...Begging for More Money I Don`t Need.. .................................................God will Give them More Chickens!..

...........................................................................................................................................LOL!!..

...... ... ...........

...................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

It's just hard for me to believe that in the "Information Age" they are actually having any real growth.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If there is growth - it is coming from imigrants from Mexico. The spanish congregations usually have the growth.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

They asked everyone in South San Luis Obispo County to sign a "Pledge" to donate $40 a month for the next 20 years as a family. The kept this farce that it was a democratic decession month after month and the Elder Body would drag Witnesses in to their room who were speaking "This is not a good idea" for re-conditioning. Jehovah finally blessed the Kingdom Hall by the arrival of two pedophiles who wanted to donate money in hopes they could get their positions back. The Pedophiles were very generous sharing all the money to help, so far their money has not get them their positions back.

This was to pay for the Circuit Overseers new homes used on Kingdom Hall property. A few elders challenged the CBOE and soon those elders had to move from the Kingdom Hall. It took months of the CBOE brow beating and blasting publishers who did not want to do this during the great financial meltdown. The CBOE used the term "Kingdom Hall Tax" to make this float pass the brothers, he was not the sharpest too (Fifth Grade Education). The "local needs" are frequently on "money, donations and using unrighteous riches", I thought we never passed a money-plate around the Kingdom Hall, what happened to that program?

My friends in this Kingdom Hall of "Begging for Money" said they refuse to donate to this program, they send their money directly to the Organization out of spite against the CBOE and his Goons.

The Spanish Congregations in many parts of California have problems getting enough donations to cover their portion of the expenses. I don't know why JW Spanish Witnesses are not very generous towards the World Wide Work, maybe making low incomes and being on Government Aid makes donations a problem? I am referring to the workers here illegally, they are interesting because the illegals who help with local schools are very generous, maybe they are smart enough to realize the Organization is not as important as their kids education and school programs? The Spanish were excellent with helping and donating school supplies, food and other needs at the Schoos their kids attended, so why are they not sharing their riches with the Watchtower?

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

They live in fear of deprtation so maybe that is why they are generous with the world over the org's www. Just a thought. Don't mean to cause any controversy.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"Pledge" = "tithe"

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

turtleturtle this is the form that was used to get the families in Southern California to agree to participate in this fund raiser. And by the way they are asking for $ 200 million from these families and WT wants the money.....NOW!

No, Jehovah's Witnesses are not passing around the collection plate. Each and every congregation in each and every kingdom hall in that area have a separate collection box set up entitled 'L.A. Kingdom Hall Fund' and a monthly report is being read to each congregation informing everyone of how much has been collected to-date and as a reminder to the congregations of their obligation and as a reminder of what the families agreed to.

They might as well pass around the collection plate......same thing!

Notice the directive at the bottom of the survey: 'Please destroy this form once the reports have been compiled'.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Destroy the form so the Government doesn't know how much money the JWOrg is raking in. There is no growth is this early 90's peaked cult. If they want more money, all they have to do is make up some story about need and they'll get at least some extra money. Flip, sell, profit, launder....rinse & repeat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit