What is your greatest fear?

by His Excellency 10 Replies latest jw friends

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

What is your greatest fear?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Mechanical and biological anal probing from a group of ugly high tech aliens might do it for me....

Otherwise i'd go for spontaneous combustion.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I have no fears, none at all. Except spiders, naturally.

• sspo
    sspo

That the watchtower will be around for a long time and will continue to deceive and manipulate its members and future generations.

Besides that no fear....life is good.

• James Brown
    James Brown

One day the party will end.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

A long life

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

After spending 59 of my 66 years as a JW, my greatest fear is that I taught my wife and children too well how to be a JW. I fear that as soon as I get df'ed for being an 'apostate', that they will shun me. Ironic that I taught them that they MUST shun 'apostates' and now I am one. lol

I'll continue to play along until my head absolutely explodes and hope that i will be able to direct them to ttatt.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

I have awarded my kids a license to do whatever they want in this world. I have given them a license for freedom from the wrath of the jehova witness cult. I don’t know if i should celebrate or cry. I do both instead. Because it’s really a sad state of having to satisfy a nasty and demeaning cult of people as the jehova witness.

Nobody can take that license away. Not the elders. Not the narcissist jw mom. Not the Narcissist co dependent mother in law. ( Special Recognition to Aunti Bay in the Philipines. ) None of them can do anything about it. All of their intense control and mind bending nonsense can be put in a bag and thrown away with the garbage because they can only control the kid for 50 percent of the time. When the kids are here they have a license to play dates, sleep overs, sports, social interactions (at all levels) and a license to do, say, and think almost anything they desire. Few restrictions on freedom of thought in this house. they can say pretty much anything they want and they will not be judged. They will receive unconditional love 24/7/365 and celebrate all holidays with reckless abandon. You don’t have to worry about that. They will pray nightly and finish the prayer with “in Jesus name Amen.” and if the JW’s don’t like that they can pound sand. Lots and lots of sand. Lots and lots of pounding. Have fun ladies.

Welcome to Social Animal Boot Camp! Pound Sand Ladies!

The Running joke in this house is when the kid hurts himself it’s not run and get the ice. It’s here comes the ambulance, wooo wooo wooo, You need a blood transfusion!

• Watkins
    Watkins

What I fear is not so much about me... I have 2 granddaughters and I don't want them to get hurt in any way, physically, emotionally... I don't ever want them to be unhappy. However, rebounding from hurt and disappointment is how we grow and mature... it's a conundrum. Everytime they pass through another one of those painful 'learning moments', another of my fears has been realized. We all have to go through 'things'... but I wish I could somehow cloak them with invulnerability so they didn't have to. I love them more than I love myself.

w

ps - my 'fears' now are waaaay different than when I was a jw - fear of Jehovah, fear of satan/demons, fear of Armageddon, fear of everyone and everything... shew! glad to be shed of it!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Whatever is hiding under my bed!

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit