Quotes web site re-tooled, what do you think?

by Beans 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I just used it yesterday to look for "is the Watchter inspired by God" and I could not believe how many quotes there were. Now if you'll just add the KM's and Awakes to that...

Do you take submissions?

And I really love the yellow 'highlighter' effect.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Needs more pictures of you on the beach.

Joel

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

JOEL!!!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Its definitely better. Easier to find topics and I like the fact that pertinent phrases are highlighted. Thanks for your efforts.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

The "Quotes" website was very influential in my exit from the Tower. Good job and thank you to whoever put it together.

Path

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

I remember finding this site when "pre-leaving" - very fair site, as it's nothing but The Truth - and proves it.

Thanks for making it even better.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

I LOVE the yellow highlighter. Any jw visiting will feel right at home - as you can't really *study* any WT literature without appropriate colors, eh?

*sigh* just like going back home - o my gawd!

waiting

• LB
    LB

Today I e-mailed the link to a regular pioneer who used to be one of my best friends, but has sadly forgotten I exist. Wonder what he will think. He's a reader.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I too appreciate http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com

It helped me when I was looking as well.

thank you Quotes.

Slipnslidemaster:"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the darkside."
    -Emperor Palpatine

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• Gozz
    Gozz

Very Good Work. More Power to You.

These quotes, directly from the publications, are often more powerful in reaching the mind of a Witness than the best of arguents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit