Quotes web site re-tooled, what do you think?

by Beans 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beans
    Beans

Over the past two weeks Brother Quotes has been re-tooling the site to make it more user friendly! Let us know what you think?

http://Quotes.jehovahsWitnesses.com/

Beans

• Solace
    Solace

I find it very clear and easy to understand.
    Great site.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Better than ever. Good work

Only Quotes, nothing else!
    These pages do not contain any "editorial" information or personal comments. They only contain direct quotes from the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications
    This is why your site is so important to me. I can refer any JW to it without exposing myself as an apostate nor offending them. How can they object to their own sacred publications.

I also like the way your home page uses WT quotes to show it is OK to look at these older publications.

Good job

Jst2laws

• Xena
    Xena

ROFL I LOVE the warning!!!!

If you feel that reading direct quotes from Watchtower Society publications is wrong or somehow improper, then perhaps you should be on your way

Very nice site!
  • Angharad
    Angharad

Looks great

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Very informative site. Great job. Perhaps you might want to
    add the Cross to your list. The W.T. has gone from extolling
    it (even placing it on Russell's tombstone) to denying Christ
    died on the Cross and calling it a pagan symbol.

Kenneson

Take my advice. I'm not using mine at the moment.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate and cherish the Quotes website.

It has been invaluable in some of my JW research, and it has aided me personally in helping 3 people exit the Borg.

I am sure it has helped MANY, MANY MORE in doing the same thing.

This site saves lives. May it ALWAYS remain.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Moxy
    Moxy

lol quotes.. *i* recognize this css ( http://www.w3.org/Style/) of course you have to try it in mozilla to get the full effect with rounded corners and the transparencies. i love the advanced css but theres a tendency to pursue really cool & clean css at the expense of visual coherence. i might revisit your color scheme a bit.. anyways, im sure its a work-in-progress. you seem like the kind of person that will forever be trying stuff out and refining as you go.

mox

• Simon
    Simon

Very nice site ...

As I've said before, it's *very* powerful as it can't really be dismissed as 'apostate' quite as easily as some others. It had quite a hand in me being where I am now so {{{thank you }}} quotes!

• Scully
    Scully

Something isn't right when I try to view it

I need a microscope to see the font - it looks like the security print on my cheques!!

Help!!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit