WHy Have You Turned YOur Back On The Messiah

by cassuk11 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Ok so you got out of The Watchtower Society after discerning it was false. What is amazing is how many have turned their back on the King or was it they had no faith in the first place and the spiritual food they received did not help them stand upon a rock. Jesus the Christ your saviour is a living breathing being with emotions. He want usto ge tto know him ,to follow him, to call upon him in days of trouble, .He want us to be part of the true churhc, a one not made by human handes.All earthly representations of it are false and counterfeit. BUt why o why did you leave him becaause you wanted out of the WT .YOu were set free to seek, knock and aks him he will reveal himself to you.He has nothing to do wiht religion.He ended the fleshly ways in the 1st centurt and we now live in the spirit.Not but set of man made rules or doctrines.But belief and faith in him. WHere did that go.. Or did you not have it in the first place.He waits patiently for you to return to him, not a church, he wants to fellowship with you. Check out my youtube channel there are over 200 videos many of them about the KIngdom which is here now cannot be seen and not made by human hands. Looka t 50 things your churhc did not teahc you part one and two. ANy sharing from you would be great. Peace adn Love

• sspo
    sspo

It all sounds good what you said and i am ready to have a relationship with him but it cannot be a one way relationship.

I promise you that if i hear from him personally and he can show me in person that he truly is what the bible says and has the power to do what he claims, i will follow him.....so far have not heard from him.

Right now he is as real to me as Santa Claus.

Santa Claus is for the kids......if you are good he will bring gifts and if not you get nothing, stocking full of coal.

Jesus is for the adults.....another fantasy, another Santa Claus,big daddy in the sky, if you're good you will receive nice gifts,

if you're bad...you will burn in hell.

Let me know when you hear from him.

• Fernando
    Fernando

"All earthly representations of it are false and counterfeit."

Amen.

Although I've only looked briefly at your videos, I just love your insights and passion.

Greetings and blessings

Fernando

South East QLD, Australia

exJW mid-2009 (after more than 4 decades, and 3 generations)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

WHy Have You Turned YOur Back On The Messiah

I didn't know I had turned my back on him or if I am looking straight at him because I can't see him. I can't hear him or feel him.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Because Jesus is the reflection of those who wrote about him and was just another Jew in a tumutous time, I could give a fig about what you represent him to be. He was probably a good man but thats about it. When your eyes are opened to the TTATT you often realize the source of all this crap was man and a series of books written by men and voted into the "inspired" record by more men, the Bible. No thanks. I dont think Jesus will be too upset with me that I dont see him as still alive since he chooses to hide himeslf.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Maybe its about what we had faith in

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You believe as you do due to country you were born. I have no doubt if you were born Indian you would be equally passionate about Vishnu.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

'' Jesus the Christ your saviour is a living breathing being with emotions.''

Does he live on somewhere with a breathable atmosphere or just the vacuum of space?

''He has nothing to do wiht religion.''

Neither do I.

''Check out my youtube channel there are over 200 videos many of them about the KIngdom which is here now cannot be seen and not made by human hands.''

I've got thousands of Youtube videos with stuff on them that cannot be seen.

''Peace adn Love''

Not from me.

• JWB
    JWB

cassuk11, I think that for a lot of ex-JW people starting to use their own thinking abilities along with personal research often takes them way beyond simply the beliefs peculiar to JWs. Particularly for those who were brought up as JWs, the deep WTS programming can cause a phobia when it comes to thinking beyond the confines of the faith. As you know faith is a trust in something we cannot be 100% sure of.

Many former JWs have the view that the Christian religion itself should also come under close scrutiny. They may ask themselves questions like, "Why should I believe the Christian Scriptures and yet not, say, the Muslim Scriptures, after all both claim to be revelations from God?" At the heart of it is to understand at what point and for what reasons one decided to put trust in a particular religion's holy books. On the matter of the Christian Messiah, research has led at least some folk to the conclusion that the Christian religion, with its non-resistance to governments, is nothing more than crowd mind control to lessen opposition against those who would abuse power over the masses - according to people like Josephus, Rome in the first century was fighting a huge battle with Jewish zealots and other 'trouble makers' in the Middle East.

Another tool of potential manipulation in Christian belief is the idea that everyone is inherently sinful and therefore should humbly know their place and not cause disturbance - remember Paul speaking about slaves and others in unhappy circumstances not seeking a release? Also, the idea of Christians just waiting upon God to sort out the problems of the world creates a wonderful environment for psychopathic rulers to perpetuate the misery they cause others. It seems that everyone is looking for some external saviour rather than take individual responsibility. Just a few personal thoughts.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The only real proof of Jesus is a 2000 year old book. And what your Pastor told you. Did he walk on water??? Must have cus da bible tol mi so...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit