EX Jehovah's Witness on BBC WM in the United Kingdom

by uk_ex_jw 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Remember this, jwfacts and steve2?

w88 2/1 p. 20 pars. 20-21 Will You Be a Witness for the True God?

Will you be a witness for the true God? Will you take your stand for true worship and avoid sharing the bloodguilt and moral culpability of this world and its false gods? God’s Word urges: “Get out of her [Babylonish false worship], my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.” (Revelation 18:4) Yes, “get out,” take action before it is too late! Do not be like the man who, when asked about his religious preference by a Catholic magazine, said: “I guess I’m a Jehovah’s Bystander. I believe pretty much what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe—but I don’t want to get involved.”

However, every person on earth will soon be involved when Jehovah executes the false gods of this world and their worshipers: “The gods that did not make the very heavens and the earth are the ones who will perish from the earth and from under these heavens.” (Jeremiah 10:11) There will be no bystanders then. There will only be those who are witnesses for the true God and those who are not. (Matthew 24:37-39; 2 Peter 2:5; Revelation 7:9-15)

• steve2
    steve2

Yes, Ann - some of these older excerpts show what lies behind the smiling, agreeable looking faces! If you ain't for us...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit