Dinosaur Soft Tissue, Blood, & DNA Catalog of Peer Reviewed Papers

by Perry 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

The world's most comprehensive catalog of peer-reviewed journal papers documenting the existence of dinosaur soft tissue, blood cells and DNA is Here

Can't we all just agree to finally give a 150 year old theory a nice funeral? There is NO WAY this stuff lasts hundreds of millions of years!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Can't we all just agree to finally give a 150 year old theory a nice funeral?

Given that the bible makes zero commentary about the dinosaurs or past extinction events on earth, how about we do that with the bible instead?

• adamah
    adamah

LOL! I looked at the homepage of kgov.com, and it's what, the Bob Enyart Radio Show? They have news items about a pot grower getting killed by his own booby trap, the guy killed in Oakland over an argument of the existence of God, and a donate button to the Denver Bible Church. I forgot to go back to the "science" page, but somehow I doubt I'm missing anything, as it seemed to offer about as much serious "science" as listening to a typical George Noorey radio show would.

Adam

• bohm
    bohm

Can't we all just agree to finally give a 150 year old theory a nice funeral? There is NO WAY this stuff lasts hundreds of millions of years!

Funny how thats not in your papers.

• cofty
    cofty

Perry - If it turns out to be true that soft tissue can be preserved in the core of large bones this will be wonderfully exciting news. There is so much that can potentially be learned about the history of life if DNA can be extracted.

It will do absolutely nothing to undermine the fact of evolution.

Under normal circumstances soft tissue would not survive a few decades let alone millions of years or even the few thousand years that are required by your fairy story book. It will be an unexpected bonus if it turns out that soft tissue can be preserved as the bone is invaded by minerals in the process of becoming a fossil.

There is a way that evolution could fail but it has nothing to do with dinosaur bones. Go and find a rabbit fossil in undisturbed precambrian rock.

In hundreds of years of fossil hunting leading to the discovery of millions of fossils not one has been found that doesn't fit the evidence of Darwinian evolution.

If you seriously want to challenge the fact of evolution go over to the Common Ancestry thread and explain your point in your own words. No copy-paste or embedded videos allowed. Do that and somebody might take you seriously.

• besty
  • Perry
    Perry
    Given that the bible makes zero commentary about the dinosaurs

And Job 40 does just that when God is giving Job a good talkin to:

Behold now behemoth, which I made with you; he eats grass as an ox.

See now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

He moves his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach to him.

Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

He lies under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

Behold, he drinks up a river, and hastens not: he trusts that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

• Perry
    Perry

We now know that DNA has a 521-year half-life

So, why is it that the great age theory isn't revived when remnants of Dinosaur DNA is found?

Even before we knew the half-life of dna, I personally threw my hands up in the air when I found out that it was common knowledge among "scientists" that broken-open dinosaur bones smell like rotting corpses. It doesn't take a genius to realize that stench is coming from something organic!

Quote From Discover Magazine 2006:

Once, when she was working with a T. rex skeleton harvested from Hell Creek, she noticed that the fossil exuded a distinctly organic odor. "It smelled just like one of the cadavers we had in the lab who had been treated with chemotherapy before he died," she says. Given the conventional wisdom that such fossils were made up entirely of minerals, Schweitzer was anxious when mentioning this to Horner. "But he said, 'Oh, yeah, all Hell Creek bones smell,'" she says. To most old-line paleontologists, the smell of death didn't even register.

I don't trust much of science falsely so-called... especially the science of the theoretical nature that can't be tested.

"just the facts Maam"

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Can't we all just agree the WT rolls on it's belly like a reptile. Bow Bow Bow!!

• bohm
    bohm

I don't trust much of science falsely so-called... especially the science of the theoretical nature that can't be tested.

Apparently, there is a double standard in play or the holy ghost and trinity is testable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit