Who has the worst Witness mother or father???? Compare mine.

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• caliber
    caliber

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Fernando and Blondie , sherry123 and to those suffer in silence )))))))))))))))))))))

It may be of little consolation but your suffering makes some of the rest of us realize how little we have to complain about in our life

it gives us hope in the survival of the human spirit

I am truly sorry for your unspeakable pain and suffering....I wish you all peace & comfort

T here is a reflection of pain in her eyes, as she fights back tears.
    Trying to figure out why she has put up with it all of these years.
    Innocence gone.
    Just taken away

Perfect smile...... broken soul.
    Living in this situation that she just can't control.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow. I don't know what to say to those of you who suffered, I am sorry the people who were supposed to love you, instead chose to hurt you in the worst possible way. It's just evil.

My mom could be very annoying, self righteous and just silly, but I always knew she loved me in her own way.

• Narcissistic Supply
  • cantleave
    cantleave

My mother is total psycho. She physically abused me with severe beatings, and even tried to do so when I was an adult. As toddlers she made me and my brother sit for hours, not allowing us to move or speak as "training" for the meetings. She used to vet all our friends, even those in the congregation.

Edit - almost forgot, when I was four she put washing up liquid in my brother's breakfast and made him eat it, because he forgot to wash his hands.

• insearchoftruth4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit